Norwegian Cruise Line
Premium All Inclusive is now included in your cruise fare, bringing you a range of valuable benefits and services and a brand new feeling of freedom at sea.
- INCLUDED: WIDE CHOICE OF PREMIUM ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- INCLUDED: SOFT DRINKS AND BOTTLED WATER
- INCLUDED: UNRIVALLED DINING EXPERIENCES
- INCLUDED: AWARD-WINNING ENTERTAINMENT
- INCLUDED: CASUAL DINING 24/7
- INCLUDED: SERVICE CHARGE AND GRATUITIES
PREMIUM ALL INCLUSIVE – WHAT’S NEW?
– For adults a wide choice of premium alcoholic beverages – from spirits and draft or bottled beer, wines by the glass and cocktails to alcohol-free beer, soft drinks and juices in all bars, lounges and restaurants at any time throughout your cruise. Children and adolescents are offered unlimited juices, soft drinks and water.
– Selected Lavazza speciality coffees, served in all our restaurants during meal times, plus a bottle of water per person per day provided in your stateroom.
– Service charge and all tips related to all-inclusive services.
AND, AS ALWAYS:
Unrivalled dining experiences – from buffets with live-cooking stations to pan-Asian restaurants and casual eateries, as well as up to three main dining
rooms with daily-changing menus and à la carte service; not to mention
24-hour room service (convenience charge applies per order except for continental breakfast).
Award-winning entertainment like Broadway shows, live music, comedy and dancing. Aqua Parks, sports and leisure facilities, endless activities, professional child care and more.
Norwegian Cruise Line Cruise Fleet