Imagine awaking to a new view each morning. Enjoying service that is unlike anything on land. Visiting more beautiful and vibrant places in one holiday than most people see in years. Dining in exclusive restaurants. Doing whatever you choose, whenever the notion takes you.
On board the P&O’s magnificent super liners you make the choices. This is your holiday after all. You can enjoy a spontaneous modern holiday. Or you can experience cruising with all the traditions. The quality of service and attention to detail let you experience a world that is both carefree and tailored to your needs and aspirations.
P&O would like to treat you to a taste of the good life, or rather the great life! Join us for a fabulous blend of discovery, relaxation and great service. We’d love to welcome you on board. With so much included, it’s easy to make the most of every moment.
This price gives you the most choice and flexibility.
• Choice of cabin location and first priority for upgrades (subject to availability)
• First priority for dining style on ships offering both freedom and Club Dining, and first priority for seating time and table size for Club Dining
• A choice of on-board spending money, car parking in Southampton or return coach travel to Southampton*
• Shuttle buses in port (where they are provided by P&O Cruises)
• Flexibility to change your booking
Early Saver offers a great price but without the benefits of Select Price.
• Available on selected grades of cabin (we’ll assign your cabin number)
• Possible upgrades (where and if available, after non-Saver bookings)
• Flexibility required for your desired dining style, dining time and table size in the main restaurant
Saver is a last chance for deal-seekers to get a last-minute holiday with P&O Cruises
• Only available on selected cruises, at selected times
• Only available on selected cabin grades (we’ll assign your cabin number, which once allocated cannot be changed)
• Dining allocated upon boarding
• Full balance to be paid at the time of booking
• 100% cancellation fee if cancelled at any time before sail date
Booking on the Select fare, you will be asked which one of the following you would prefer:
• Choose to dine at the same table, with the same friends/family, or get to know your fellow cruisers. The set times are either around 6.30pm or 8.30pm.
• You request your table size and choose what time suits you best, from 6.30pm to 9pm. You will sit at a different table, either with your travel group or fellow cruisers.
What does ‘Dress code applies’ mean?
Dressing for dinner is one of the many highlights on a cruise. Guests are expected to follow our dress codes in the majority of our public areas after 6pm.
What does ‘A little extra’ mean?
There is a supplement to dine in the speciality restaurants which will be charged to your onboard account.
• From the latest blockbusters to a family classic, you’ll find screenings throughout the day on board our ships. With comfortable seating and a premium cinema experience (not forgetting the popcorn, ice cream and snacks) it’s always tempting to settle down to a good film. On some of our ships, you’ll even find SeaScreen, our outdoor poolside cinema.
Theatre Shows & Live Music
• Each of our ships is home to its very own theatre, complete with plush seats, high production value and incredible shows. Headliners Theatre Company performs a different show every day, with spectacular vocals and dance. You’ll also find comedy, magic and more. And don’t miss the live music around the ship, including our resident band PULSE, pop-up buskers, DJ sets, tribute acts and more.
• Every holiday includes theme nights, vibrant deck parties and Celebration Nights – your chance for a bit of black-tie glamour. And on Arvia and Iona, you’ll also find jaw-dropping aerial performances in the Grand Atrium and SkyDome. Our venues come alive at night, dazzling with live entertainment and a sizzling party atmosphere in the nightclubs and bars.
• Each ship has several pools of varying sizes and depths, as well as luxurious whirlpool spas to dip into. To suit all needs, some are perfect for little ones with dedicated splash zones, while others are exclusively for adults. Our newest ships, Arvia and Iona, feature infinity pools, and Arvia also has a swim-up bar. Arcadia, Arvia, Aurora and Ventura even offer pools covered by a retractable roof, meaning you can enjoy a pool day whatever the weather.
• Fancy a little heat to help you melt into holiday mode? On some ships you’ll find sauna and/or steam rooms that you’re welcome to use in Oasis Spa and Salon. Full spa access costs a little extra but why not treat yourself? You are on holiday after all. *The sauna is included on Arcadia, Aurora, Azura and Ventura. The sauna costs a little extra on Arvia, Britannia and Iona.
Sports Deck & Gym
• We’ve state-of-the-art gyms and sports courts included in your holiday. Football, basketball, archery, short tennis, table tennis and golf nets – there’s plenty to choose from, whatever your preference. And our gyms are fully decked out with Technogym machines, including bikes, treadmills, cross trainers and steppers, as well as weights and a selection of free fitness classes.
On each of our family-friendly ships, we provide fantastic children’s clubs for ages 2-17. Split into age-specific groups and run by our enthusiastic Reef rangers, we’ve activities to suit all needs from soft play to puppet shows and computer games to discos. We even have a Nursery for under-2s and a Night Nursery for ages 0–4 years, giving you the chance to experience some of the exciting evening events on offer.
•Brand new for Arvia, our Altitude activity zone is home to a tropical island-themed minigolf course, Splash Valley playful water wonderland and the Sports Arena where basketball and footy fans can get stuck in. *Please note, our new Skywalk outdoor adventure does cost a little extra.
•You’ll find Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep on board our family-friendly ships offering meet and greets, film nights, claystations, sports days and much more. Our newest ship, Arvia, will host an exclusive character-led experience in her SkyDome. Bringing Wallace & Gromit to the stage, this 30-minute show will combine special effects, music and the antics of Aardman’s unstoppable duo to create an exciting, immersive experience. Coming in February 2023.