Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with us via our website or via our call centre, you enter into a contract the Cruise Line or Tour Operator of your choice with Vision Cruise acting as agents on their behalf. Terms and Conditions of the Tour operator or Cruise Line vary from company to company, and will be sent to you along with your confirmation invoice. If you wish to review these prior to booking, please contact us, at the address below, and we will send a copy to you. When you book through this website or via our call centre, it is deemed that you agree to the operators terms and conditions.
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
Cavendish House Enterprises Limited
ATOL number 9640
ABTA number 23229
When you book a Vision Cruise, Vision Choice or Vision Plus package holiday covered under our ATOL 9640, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- Making Your Booking and Your Contract
a) Bookings can be made in person at our offices (address above), by telephone 0800 655 6601 or via our website (www.visioncruise.co.uk), availability on all departures can be checked via the methods above. No charges are applicable to any bookings paid via Debit Card, credit card or cheque. If you make a booking more than sixteen weeks before departure, you can either pay a deposit (the amount of which will be specified at the time of booking) per person or the full balance of the cruise holiday. The full balance will be required at least sixteen weeks before departure. If you book within sixteen weeks of departure, the full balance is due immediately. Please ensure that at the time of booking you take out adequate insurance cover. A booking fee for any Vision Choice or Vision Value will be charged at the time of booking of £20 per person, and is non refundable
- b) If you fail to make any payments when due, we have the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you at any time up to the date of departure and to levy the cancellation charges of up to 100% of the total holiday cost. No reminders will be sent. All monies paid to the agent will be forwarded to us, Vision Cruise. On receipt of deposits/balance of your holiday, we will issue our confirmation/final invoice which will be sent either directly to you or via the agent. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. If we need to make a request for extra/alternative space, an administration fee per booking/per request may be charged.
- c) Upon receipt of your deposit/balance we will issue a confirmation and send this to you directly or via the Agent. A binding contract is made as soon as we or the agent receive payment. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. Please check your confirmation together with all tickets and other documentation carefully as soon as you receive them and contact the Agent or ourselves direct if you think any details are incorrect. We regret we cannot accept any responsibility if you fail to notify us of any problems straight away. Your contract with us is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- d) All monies paid by clients direct to an agency is at all times held on behalf of Vision Cruise until the transference of such monies to Vision Cruise.
- e) Late payments – if these are permitted then we will charge £10 for each late payment
2. Passports, Visas and Health Requirements
You must ensure that you have all the necessary passport, visa and any other documentation are in place before you commence your holiday. Please note that Vision Cruise are unable to arrange insurance, this will need to be done by yourself prior to departure.
3. The Price of Your Holiday
The price of your holiday is based on known costs as at the date of Confirmation Invoice and Exchange Rates. The price of your holiday is subject to surcharges in the event of increases in transportation costs i.e. fuel, scheduled air fares and any other airline surcharges which are part of the contract between the airline (and their agents) and the tour operator/organiser. All prices shown are correct at the time of issue, prices can often vary and change depending on departures please call us for more information.
4. Changes or Cancellation by You
If you wish to make any changes to your booking after a contract has come into existence, we will endeavour to assist if we can. For changes requested more than fifteen weeks before departure, an administration fee per person is payable if we can make the change, of £25 per person. For changes requested less than sixteen weeks before departure, the cancellation charges set out below will be payable unless otherwise specified. We will treat the changed arrangements as a new booking.
Cancellation charges to compensate us for our estimated losses and expenses are calculated from the date we receive your written notification. Cancellation charges vary depending on the operator. If some but not all party members cancel, additional charges may be payable by the remaining members e.g. under-occupancy charges. The above cancellation charges apply unless otherwise specified at the time of booking. Vision Cruise also charge a Cancellation service fee of £25 per person, on top of any charges made by the principal.
5. Changes by Us
We hope and expect to provide all services (including the intended operator of the aircraft, aircraft type and airport destination) as confirmed to you at the time of booking. However, these arrangements are often planned many months prior to departure and changes may occasionally be necessary due to reasons outside of our direct control. Unfortunately, we must reserve the right to make changes to holidays and brochure details both before and after your booking is confirmed. Changes are treated either as minor’ or significant’.
a) A significant change is: (i) a pre-departure change of your UK check-in airport (except between Heathrow and Gatwick), (ii) change of your destination region, (iii) change of your accommodation to that of a lower category or (iv) change of your time of departure or return by more than 12 hours.
b) A minor change is any other change such as: (i) type of aircraft, (ii) aircraft operator or (iii) change in accommodation to an equivalent or higher local classification etc. For example, we will not inform you of minor schedule changes if the times change by less than 30 minutes. We have the right to make minor changes at any time and we will endeavour to inform you of these changes, but we are not obliged to do so before departure or to pay you any compensation nor do you have a right to cancel without penalty.
If we have to make a significant change, we will advise you or the agent as soon as possible and offer you the choice of: (i) accepting the changed arrangements; or (ii) purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying the difference if it is more expensive if requested or receiving a refund if it is cheaper); or (iii) cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund of all payments made to us.
In addition, we will pay you compensation, except where we have to cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (such as those mentioned in Clause 7), the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. Please note, you must let us know within 10 days which alternative you would like to accept. Compensation per person for the period before scheduled departure within which a significant change is notified to you or your agent.
6. Cancellation by Us
We must reserve the right to cancel a holiday. If we have to cancel for some reason other than failure to pay on your part we will offer you the choice of purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying any difference if it is more expensive and if requested, or receiving a refund if it is cheaper) or receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us. In addition we will pay you compensation, except where the cancellation is made as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. All holidays operate subject to a minimum number of bookings. We will not however cancel for lack of numbers less than eight weeks before departure. Very rarely, we may be forced to curtail your holiday after departure where a force majeure’ situation (such as those described in Clause 7) arises. In this situation we regret that we cannot make any refunds, pay any compensation or be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
7. Force Majeure
We regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reasons or circumstances amounting to force majeure’. Circumstances amounting to force majeure’ include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as, for example, war or threat of war, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, industrial dispute, epidemics and health risks, terrorist activity, technical problems to transport, adverse weather conditions, airport closures, fire and all similar events.
8. Dealing with Complaints
Most problems can be sorted out straight away if we know about them. If you have a complaint you must advise our representative straight away. You must also inform the relevant supplier immediately (e.g. hotel). If there is no representative and the problem is a serious one which cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you must contact our local agent, and if we do not have a local agent, you must contact us directly. If possible, you should obtain a Holiday Report Form from our representative which should be completed and returned to him/her. If you wish to follow up your complaint, you must write within 28 days of your return from holiday to: the Passenger Relations Manager, Vision Cruise (registered office: Cavendish House, Brighton Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 5NG, quoting your booking reference number. We will then investigate your complaint. We regret we cannot accept any liability in relation to any complaint or problem if you fail to notify us strictly in accordance with this paragraph.
9. Our Responsibility for Your Holiday
i) We accept responsibility if the holiday arrangements we agree to provide are not supplied as described, or to a reasonable standard (except where Clause 7 applies). We further accept responsibility for the acts and omissions of our employees, agents, suppliers and sub-contractors (providing they were at the time performing duties authorised by us) except where death or personal injury results (see (ii) below). The maximum amount of compensation we will consider paying under this paragraph is limited to a refund of the cost of your holiday, a refund of any directly attributable expenses and a daily sum of £50.00 per person. The maximum applies where everything has gone wrong and you have obtained no enjoyment from your holiday whatsoever.
For all claims, our liabilities in respect of air, sea, road and rail carriers and providers of accommodation are limited as if we were carriers or providers of accommodation within the relevant International Conventions. Further, it is a condition of our acceptance of liability that you notify us of any claim in accordance with Clause 8. In addition, if any payment is made, you must assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights that you may have to pursue any third party and must also cooperate with ourselves and our insurers.
If, in the opinion of ourselves, any airline pilot, accommodation manager or other person in authority, you are behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, your holiday arrangements may be terminated by either ourselves or the supplier concerned. In this situation, we will have no liability to you and will not be responsible for making any refunds, paying any compensation or meeting any costs or expenses incurred as a result. Further, you must meet any expenses we incur as a result of your behaviour.
11. Data Protection
In order to confirm your booking, it is necessary for us to take certain information from you, including your name, address, date of birth, other personal details and financial details. With the exception of your name and any medical/dietary requirements, all information given to us will be kept confidential and not passed on to any third party. At the time of booking, you will be asked if we may use your details to contact you with future offers. You are under no obligation to accept our invitation. All offers are sent directly from Vision Cruise or our partner companies.
12. Guests with Special Needs
Vision Cruise act as agents for transport and accommodation suppliers, who offer many differing services for people who may need special assistance or facilities. If you require any airport or airline assistance (e.g. due to disability), or special facilities on board a cruise (such as guaranteed ground floor rooms etc) please call our administration department on 0800 655 6601 BEFORE you book, to ensure the airline and accommodation provider have suitable arrangements for you. Certain airlines have restrictions on the number of disabled passengers they carry per flight, for health and safety reasons, and if you do not inform us before booking, and consequently your booking has to be cancelled, Vision Cruise can not be held responsible for any financial loss.
13. Suppliers Conditions
Most of our suppliers have Conditions of Contract which affect the provision of your holiday. These Conditions may limit or exclude the suppliers liability to you, often in accordance with International Convention. Copies of these conditions are available from us on request.
14. Vision Choice will state exact inclusions with each individual quote
Some quotes may not include all Cruise, Hotel Stay, Flight, Transfer and Luggage. This will be stated on the quote what is included. We can always add these on if not included. Majority if our Cruise & Stay Holidays do include the above.
Cooling off Period
There isn’t a cooling off period, this is because the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) don’t apply to travel and holiday bookings.
The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 apply to all package holidays booked, and the regulations define a ‘package’ as follows:
- The holiday must cover a period of at least 24 hours or involve overnight accommodation.
2. The holiday must consist of a combination of at least two of the following components:
- Transport (for example, flights, trains, coaches and ferries – free transfers from the airport to a hotel would not be included)
- Accommodation (this should be significant – it would include a berth on a cruise ship but not on a cross-channel ferry)
- Other tourist services that form a significant proportion of the package (for example, car hire).
Please note prices on the search results page may very to prices on the cruise deal page. The prices on the search results page are from flat files and when you click through it calls the api. This applies to selected cruise lines.
SPIN THE WHEEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– Prizes may be withdrawn at any time
– Prizes won through cheating will not be fulfilled
– Vouchers are valid for 30 days from the date of competition entry
– Only 1 voucher can be claimed per booking
– Discounts applicable to new bookings on cruises of 7 nights or more
FREE Hamper Offer
FREE Hamper is valid for new bookings priced £999 per person (one Hamper per booking). Hamper will be delivered before Christmas for bookings made before 23rd November 2018, all bookings after will have the hamper delivered in January. You must quote ‘HAMPER’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. Only one hamper per household. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn & changed without notice at any time.
FREE Wine Offer
FREE Wine is a TV promotion and is valid for new bookings of value over £999 per person and more made after 1st January 2017 until further notice. One Case per booking. Wine will be ordered once full payment is made. You must quote ‘WINE’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Wine orders can only be sent to UK Mainland & Northern Ireland.
Free Family Car Parking
Free Parking Airport or Port T&C’s
- Start Date 5th June 2018
- 1 free parking offer per booking
- You must quote ‘Free Family Parking’ at the time of booking
- There is no cash alternative
- Available for selected ports & airports in the UK
- Available on selected family deals
- Cabin booked must have at least 1 child under the age of 16 years
- The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn & changed without notice at any time.
- All customers with be entered in the free draw if they book a cruise of 5 nights or more in a one month period
- From 1st January 2019 customers must also download the Vision Cruise app to be entered in to the draw once they have made their booking.
- The winner of the free giveaway is announced on Facebook Live on the 1st of the following month.
- There is only one draw per each calendar month.
- The free giveaway winner must be willing to take part in publicity
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice
- There is no cash alternative
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, restrictions apply.
- Discounts vary per cruise line and can be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
- Low deposits refer to cruise line offers featuring low than normal deposits.
There is no cash alternative.
- The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions
- Discount amounts may vary depending on balance due date*
- For Full payment discount option the payment can only be made by a Bank Transfer in to the Vision Cruise account.
- *Discount amounts vary depending on the balance due date. If the full payment is required at the time of booking you will receive the following amounts: MSC Cruises 10%, Princess Cruises 4% and Celebrity Cruises 3% discount. If it is only the deposit required at the time of booking the discount amounts are as followed: MSC Cruises 7%, Princess Cruises 2% and Celebrity Cruises 2% discount. For all other cruise lines you will get the amount shown above regardless of the balance due date.
Website Terms & Conditions
Cruise line prices on the website are subject to change and availability. Some Cruise Line prices are not live and are not bookable. Prices are supplied from an external source and are updated on a regular basis. Please call our reservations team to get a live price quote. Cruise line offers are not applicable to Vision Choice or Vision Value packages.
CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(Campaign advertisement blocks on home page – titles subject to terms and conditions)
Fred. Olsen Single Supplements
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions that apply to all bookings. *No single supplement. Offer applies to single occupancy of selected Twin Cabins (Twin Cabin for one Person), subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice. This offer is not combinable with any other (except the Enjoyment Promise if applicable) and only applies to specific cruises (as shown) and on selected cabin grades.
Uniworld Single Supplements
Waived Single Supplement and Reduced Single Supplement apply to select dates and itineraries only. Category upgrade charges apply. Waived or Reduced Single Supplement Offers do not apply to suites. Reduced or Single Supplement Waived offer is not combinable with other current savings or promotional offers. Waived Single Supplement applies to cruise only dates. Reduced Single Supplement offers apply to cruise and tour dates. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply and Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit uniworld.com/terms-and-conditions.
Full Uniworld terms & conditions apply. A non-refundable deposit of £250 per person is due at the time of booking. Amenities include £100 per person onboard credit only. *Single supplement is limited availability and is not combinable with any other discounts except the River Heritage Club Discount. See Uniworld’s website or brochure for full terms & conditions.
Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available (or single occupancy in a single stateroom), within the applicable stateroom type and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to print.
*Free at Sea is available on all sailings and for all categories including IX, OX, BX and MX (Sail Away Categories) but applicable terms vary for certain ships and sailings. Applicable to UK office (NCL LONDON). Not applicable to all other offices. Upgrade charge depends on cruise length. £99pp is applicable for cruises of 7-9 days. Applicable to 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom only (unless otherwise stated) and not valid for 3rd or 4th guests sharing. Single occupants of stateroom paying 200% of voyage fare qualify. Guest cannot substitute or customise this offer and all guests in stateroom must choose same benefits. ** Amount of minutes subject to the length of the cruise. ^ Number of meals subject to the length of the cruise. #Select sailings only. For full terms and conditions and applicable booking conditions, please visit ncl.com. NCL (Bahamas)Ltd., UK Office | 2nd Floor | Mountbatten House | Southampton | SO15 2JU | U.K. ©2019 NCL Corporation Ltd. Ships’ Registry: Bahamas and United States of America.
Cunard Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available (or single occupancy in a single stateroom), within the applicable stateroom type and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to print Complimentary Cunard Benefits apply to new bookings only and are not combinable with saver fares. The type and amount of complimentary benefit applied shall be at the absolute discretion of Cunard. The choice of benefits varies by voyage type. Complimentary On board credit is valid on selected voyages of 7 nights or more and applies to the first two passengers sharing a stateroom. This can be spent on shore excursions, drinks, spa services and in the shops. On board credit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Complimentary Car Parking in Southampton is valid on selected roundtrip Southampton voyages of 7 nights or more. Leave your car in a secure car park (one space per booking). Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service and then contact Cruise & Passenger Services Ltd (the operator) direct on 0845 071 3939 or via www.c&ps.com/parking to arrange your car parking no less than 35 days in advance of your departure. Complimentary Coach Transfers are valid on selected roundtrip Southampton voyages of 7 nights or more. Coach transfers are available to all passengers on the booking. Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service and then contact Intercruises on 0845 052 0537 no later than 30 days prior to departure. A list of cities that have pick up points is located in the 2013/2014 brochure published April 2012.
All advertised prices are in GBP/EURO, are per person and based on two people sharing the same eligible stateroom. Single price supplement applies. Prices are subject to change during the promotion.
1. This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Oceanview Stateroom and above (Guarantee Staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 02 May 2019 and 02 May 2021 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked between 01 May 2019 and 28 August 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Eligible Bookings receive the following benefits:
(i) The first two adult guests named in an Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package and Prepaid Gratuities.
(ii) Third, fourth and fifth guests named on an Eligible Booking and occupying the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking will each receive a saving of 50% from their applicable cruise fare. The cruise fare refers to the applicable Cruise Fare including Taxes & Fees only. Other add-ons including, but not limited to, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers (if any) are not included, and will not be reduced as part of the Promotion. For the 50% discount to apply, there must be at least three persons sharing the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking.
3. The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in-stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the eligible guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 years of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided to this guest instead. Please drink responsibly.
The Classic Drinks Package includes selected individual beverage items up to $9 (retail value) available on board, this is inclusive of cocktails, spirits, wines, beer, sodas, bottled water, juices, mocktails, premium coffee, premium tea and more. Bottles of wine are not included.
Please visit www.celebritycruises.co.uk/onboard/food-and-drink/classic-drinks-package for further information on available beverages and full restrictions.
The minimum drinking age for purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages on Celebrity ships sailing from North America and Canada is 21 years at the time of sailing, and elsewhere is 18 years to comply with applicable lawsValid passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before a drinks package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria.
4. Promotion benefits will be added to Eligible Bookings within 30 days of sailing and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the Promoter’s standard booking terms & conditions.
5. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
6. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
7. Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer, and Future Cruise Certificates.
8. Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion is not combinable with “”Go! Big, Better, Best”” offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
9. Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice.
10. The promotion only applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via www.celebritycruises.co.uk.
11. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2019-2020 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.
12. RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ (FOCL) standard Terms and Conditions, which are available at the website and on request. Both must be read before booking. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively. Cruise descriptions include optional, chargeable experiences that may be enjoyed independently and/or with optional Fred. Olsen Shore Tours. Shore Tours are subject to availability and service operation. FOCL reserve the right to amend itineraries for operational reasons. Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea.
Extra £100 saving promotion: Extra £100 saving per person, when quoting promotional code, on 2019 Ocean sailings. Offer excludes W1928, M1925, D1929, L1910, L1918, & L1933. Applicable for new bookings made from 03/06/19 to 11/06/19, inclusive. Saving of £100 per person based on cruise only element for fly-cruises. Flight & APD supplements will be charged at full supplement, as applicable. Saving not applicable to 3rd/4th guest in room. Bookings made via Tour Operators are excluded.
Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in categories ZI, YO, XN, XB, & WS GTY are excluded) made between 2nd July – 12th August 2019 on selected sailings departing between 1st January – 31st December 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
Note: also applicable to Jewel of the Seas Dubai sailings 16th, 23rd and 30th December 2019 only.
All Eligible Bookings made will receive the following additional benefit:
(ii) Interior or Oceanview staterooms will receive $300 USD onboard spend per stateroom;
(iii) Balcony or Suites staterooms will receive $600 USD onboard spend per stateroom;
Onboard spend can only be spent up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. It has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in the onboard casino. Any remaining credit after this time will be removed from the applicable account.
The Onboard Spend shall be a credit issued to the eligible guest’s onboard account and shall not be applied as a discount or credit against the applicable booking fare.
This promotion is only combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts, Friends & Family Bookings, Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings), Future Cruise Certificates only, groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 2nd July – 12th August 2019 at prevailing rate.
The promotion is not combinable with Cruise & Stay packages, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of non-Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
Options will not be permitted to be held during this promotion.
Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have to cancel existing booking and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking terms and conditions, guarantee exclusions, cancellation charges & other information and full terms and conditions please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2019-20 second edition brochure, contact your travel agent or visit www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.
Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in categories ZI, YO, XN, XB, & WS GTY are excluded) made between 2nd July – 12th August 2019 on selected sailings departing between 8th April – 14th November 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
1. Flight price is per person in GBP / EUR.
2. Applicable bookings on selected 2020 cruise packages will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
Reduced Air Fares (£1 / €1 per person) on flights departing from any one of 6 UK & Ireland airports for all guests included in applicable bookings made during the offer period on selected UK & Europe 2020 sailings of 6 nights or more.
3. Applicable bookings from the following departure airports are eligible for this offer: Dublin, Belfast Glasgow, London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester.
4. RCL Cruises shall pay all taxes, airport and other charges (including standard personal baggage allowances) applicable to each eligible flight booked.
5. Airport ground transfers and any additional expenses (e.g. accommodation, taxis, fuel, meals, gratuities, excess baggage or parking) are not included, and will be at the guest’s sole cost and expense.
Airline booking and travel terms and conditions, and standard baggage allowances apply to all bookings.
6. This promotion is only combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts, Friends & Family Bookings, Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings), Future Cruise Certificates only, groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 2nd July – 12th August 2019 at prevailing rate.
7. “From” pricing is based on the promotional fare for the flight component of an eligible cruise booking and is a per person fare, based on all guests included in an advertised stateroom booking in GBP/EUR, and is net of applicable taxes and other charges that shall be paid by Promoter.
8. Offer and airfare pricing shall be correct at time of web publication or going to print, but shall be subject to availability, and may vary during the promotion. Flights from £1.00/€1.00 Product Ship Date Range Duration Offer
From 08-Apr-20 To 14-Nov-20
Flights from £1.00 /€1.00
9. Reduced fare flights are limited in number and subject to availability. No additional discounted fares will be available once the applicable Reduced Fare seats are sold out. Bookings must be made in GBP or Euro currencies against the advertised GBP or Euro price.
10. No flight variations will be allowed and once booked, changes to flights will not be permitted. Hotels cannot be booked with this offer. Direct flights are not guaranteed. Flight details may not be advised at the time of booking but will be confirmed within 6 months of sailing.
11. Back2Back sailing bookings are not eligible for the Reduced Air fare promotion.
12. The Reduced Airfare promotion is applicable to all stateroom categories, excluding ZI, YO, XB, XN & WS guarantee staterooms.
13. The promotion is not combinable with Cruise & Stay packages, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non-Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
14. Options will not be permitted to be held during this promotion.
15. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion.
16. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have to cancel existing booking and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
17. Promotional seats are supported by the use of flight allocations secured in advance with the airlines. Self-servicing of the flight booking may not available. Guests flying with Jet2 will be able to manage their booking 21 days prior to travel, guests travelling with EasyJet will be able manage their booking 10 days prior to travel, guests flying with Aer Lingus and British Airways will not be able to self-service their booking and must check in at the airport at which point their seats will be assigned. Royal Caribbean International are ABTA and ATOL bonded.
Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking terms and conditions, guarantee exclusions, cancellation charges & other information and full terms and conditions please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2019-20 second edition brochure, contact your travel agent or visit www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.
18. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
19. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Prices shown are subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade within the stateroom type specified and include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Prices and availability are correct at time of publishing, and may go up or down. Standard deposit is required, if cruise falls within 90 days before departure, then full balance would be required as per standard terms and conditions.
***Onboard Credit*** is applicable to all passengers, available on all grades and varies by cruise duration and cabin category. Note: 3rd and 4th upper berth passengers receive a lower value Onboard Credit compared to passengers 1 and 2. Onboard Credit of up to $1500 per cabin based on 4 people in a Suite booking on cruises that are 17 night duration or more. Onboard Credit may be used on a single cruise, is non refundable, no cash alternative will be offered and expires at the end of that cruise.
Offer is available from 2nd July 2019 – 2nd September 2019, and applies to cruises in this campaign only.
On-board spending money
*Book an applicable Select Price holiday and receive extra on-board spending money to spend during your cruise holiday in the on-board shops, bars, photo and art galleries, and on restaurants, spa, internet packages and shore excursions booked on board. The amount shown is per cabin based on two people sharing the lowest grade of cabin available within the applicable cabin type, and varies by cabin and cruise duration. Applicable to new Select Price bookings made between 2 July 2019 and 2 September 2019 on selected cabin grades on applicable departures between 4 July 2019 and 3 April 2021 and is additional to the P&O Cruises Select Price benefit of on-board spending money/car parking/return coach travel (choice of benefit dependent on cruise type, duration and time of booking). On-board spending money amount shown includes the Select Price benefit of on-board spending money plus the extra on-board spending money. On-board spending money can only be spent whilst on board. Offer is not applicable to Inside cabins, Early Savers or other promotional prices and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer in whole or on individual cruises at any time.
General booking conditions Long version:
For up-to-date prices visit www.pocruises.com. For full P&O Cruises terms and conditions please refer to P&O Cruises May 2019 – April 2021 brochure or visit www.pocruises.com. Here you will find full descriptions of the cruises, cabin accommodation and itinerary details, as well as important information on passport, visa and health requirements and booking conditions, which you must read before booking. P&O Cruises is a trading name of Carnival plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04039524.
“Get the Best” rates are per person based on double occupancy. The rates are subject to change and may vary without notice. This offer is valid on new bookings only, made between 1st July 2019 and 13thDecember 2019, valid on selected sailings from Summer 2020 Program. The offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability and confirmation by MSC Cruises. It is only combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discount, and not combinable with any other offer or MSC Discounts and/or Future Cruise Consultant Vouchers, unless otherwise stated on ad-hoc promotional material.
During the Pre Wave Campaign (Get the Best), for all the sailings included, the promotion will be visible on the reservation system at the time of the booking under the “Get the Best ” price descriptions.
The offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth guests pay the usual applicable rate. Flights and any other add-ons will be available at the current selling rates, payable by all guests under the same booking. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements. Single Supplement 100%.
For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information please refer to the MSC Cruises Brochure or visit msccruises.co.uk or msccruises.ie
*Free at Sea is available on all sailings and for all categories including IX, OX, BX and MX (Guarantee Categories) but applicable terms vary for certain ships and sailings. Applicable to UK office (NCL LONDON). Not applicable to all other offices. Upgrade charge depends on cruise length. £99pp for cruises of 7-9 days. Applicable to 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom only (unless otherwise stated). Friends & family offer available on select sailings only. Single occupants of stateroom paying 200% of voyage fare qualify.
^Discounts are applicable to new qualifying bookings made between 17 and 23 July 2019 inclusive through Norwegian’s UK office (office code NCL LONDON). Savings are £100pp for studio, inside and oceanview staterooms and £200pp for balcony staterooms and higher categories. Discounts are applicable to 1st and 2nd guests sharing the stateroom only and excludes 3rd or 4th guests or child or infant prices. Applicable to European sailings departing September – December 2019 and all stateroom categories. Discounts are applied against balance of cruise cost and not the deposit. Discounts cannot be transferred, and no credit will be given if the booking is cancelled. Offer is for new reservations. Offer and its combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Some sailings are capacity controlled and may be closed at any time.
**The £50 per person reduced deposit is applicable to eligible new bookings and confirmed between 01 and 31 July 2019, for stateroom categories up to mini-suites only, it is not applicable to bookings of Suites and The Haven. Offers can be withdrawn or varied at any time prior to booking confirmation.
For full terms and conditions of all promotions please visit ncl.com. NCL (Bahamas) Ltd, UK Office, Mountbatten House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2JU. ©2019 NCL Corporation Ltd. Ship’s Registry: Bahamas and United States of America