Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with us via our website, you enter into a contract the Cruise Line or Tour Operator of your choice with Vision Cruise acting as agents on their behalf. Terms and Conditions of the Tour operator or Cruise Line vary from company to company, and will be sent to you along with your confirmation invoice. If you wish to review these prior to booking, please contact us, at the address below, and we will send a copy to you. When you book through this website, it is deemed that you agree to the operators terms and conditions.
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
Cavendish House Enterprises Limited
ATOL number 9640
ABTA number 23229
When you book a Vision Cruise, Vision Choice or Vision Plus package holiday, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Making Your Booking and Your Contract
a) Bookings can be made in person at our offices (address above), by telephone 0800 655 6601 or via our website (www.visioncruise.co.uk), availability on all departures can be checked via the methods above. No charges are applicable to any bookings paid via Debit Card, credit card or cheque. If you make a booking more than fifteen weeks before departure, you can either pay a deposit (the amount of which will be specified at the time of booking) per person or the full balance of the cruise holiday. The full balance will be required at least sixteen weeks before departure. If you book within sixteen weeks of departure, the full balance is due immediately. Please ensure that at the time of booking you take out adequate insurance cover. A booking fee for any Vision Choice or Vision Value will be charged at the time of booking of £20 per person, and is non refundable
b) If you fail to make any payments when due, we have the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you at any time up to the date of departure and to levy the cancellation charges of up to 100% of the total holiday cost. No reminders will be sent. All monies paid to the agent will be forwarded to us, Vision Cruise. On receipt of deposits/balance of your holiday, we will issue our confirmation/final invoice which will be sent either directly to you or via the agent. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. If we need to make a request for extra/alternative space, an administration fee per booking/per request may be charged.
c) Upon receipt of your booking form and deposit/balance we will issue a confirmation and send this to you directly or via the Agent. A binding contract is made as soon as we despatch a confirmation to you or the Agent. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. Please check your confirmation together with all tickets and other documentation carefully as soon as you receive them and contact the Agent or ourselves direct if you think any details are incorrect. We regret we cannot accept any responsibility if you fail to notify us of any problems straight away. Your contract with us is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
d) All monies paid by clients direct to an agency is at all times held on behalf of Vision Cruise until the transference of such monies to Vision Cruise.
2. Passports, Visas and Health Requirements
You must ensure that you have all the necessary passport, visa and any other documentation are in place before you commence your holiday. Please note that Vision Cruise are unable to arrange insurance, this will need to be done by yourself prior to departure.
3. The Price of Your Holiday
The price of your holiday is based on known costs as at the date of Confirmation Invoice and Exchange Rates. The price of your holiday is subject to surcharges in the event of increases in transportation costs i.e. fuel, scheduled air fares and any other airline surcharges which are part of the contract between the airline (and their agents) and the tour operator/organiser. All prices shown are correct at the time of issue, prices can often vary and change depending on departures please call us for more information.
4. Changes or Cancellation by You
If you wish to make any changes to your booking after a contract has come into existence, we will endeavour to assist if we can. For changes requested more than fifteen weeks before departure, an administration fee per person may be payable if we can make the change. For changes requested less than sixteen weeks before departure, the cancellation charges set out below will be payable unless otherwise specified. We will treat the changed arrangements as a new booking.
Cancellation charges to compensate us for our estimated losses and expenses are calculated from the date we receive your written notification. Cancellation charges vary depending on the operator. If some but not all party members cancel, additional charges may be payable by the remaining members e.g. under-occupancy charges. The above cancellation charges apply unless otherwise specified at the time of booking.
5. Changes by Us
We hope and expect to provide all services (including the intended operator of the aircraft, aircraft type and airport destination) as confirmed to you at the time of booking. However, these arrangements are often planned many months prior to departure and changes may occasionally be necessary due to reasons outside of our direct control. Unfortunately, we must reserve the right to make changes to holidays and brochure details both before and after your booking is confirmed. Changes are treated either as minor’ or significant’.
a) A significant change is: (i) a pre-departure change of your UK check-in airport (except between Heathrow and Gatwick), (ii) change of your destination region, (iii) change of your accommodation to that of a lower category or (iv) change of your time of departure or return by more than 12 hours.
b) A minor change is any other change such as: (i) type of aircraft, (ii) aircraft operator or (iii) change in accommodation to an equivalent or higher local classification etc. For example, we will not inform you of minor schedule changes if the times change by less than 30 minutes. We have the right to make minor changes at any time and we will endeavour to inform you of these changes, but we are not obliged to do so before departure or to pay you any compensation nor do you have a right to cancel without penalty.
If we have to make a significant change, we will advise you or the agent as soon as possible and offer you the choice of: (i) accepting the changed arrangements; or (ii) purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying the difference if it is more expensive if requested or receiving a refund if it is cheaper); or (iii) cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund of all payments made to us.
In addition, we will pay you compensation, except where we have to cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (such as those mentioned in Clause 7), the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. Please note, you must let us know within 10 days which alternative you would like to accept. Compensation per person for the period before scheduled departure within which a significant change is notified to you or your agent.
6. Cancellation by Us
We must reserve the right to cancel a holiday. If we have to cancel for some reason other than failure to pay on your part we will offer you the choice of purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying any difference if it is more expensive and if requested, or receiving a refund if it is cheaper) or receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us. In addition we will pay you compensation, except where the cancellation is made as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. All holidays operate subject to a minimum number of bookings. We will not however cancel for lack of numbers less than eight weeks before departure. Very rarely, we may be forced to curtail your holiday after departure where a force majeure’ situation (such as those described in Clause 7) arises. In this situation we regret that we cannot make any refunds, pay any compensation or be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
7. Force Majeure
We regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reasons or circumstances amounting to force majeure’. Circumstances amounting to force majeure’ include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as, for example, war or threat of war, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, industrial dispute, epidemics and health risks, terrorist activity, technical problems to transport, adverse weather conditions, airport closures, fire and all similar events.
8. Dealing with Complaints
Most problems can be sorted out straight away if we know about them. If you have a complaint you must advise our representative straight away. You must also inform the relevant supplier immediately (e.g. hotel). If there is no representative and the problem is a serious one which cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you must contact our local agent, and if we do not have a local agent, you must contact us directly. If possible, you should obtain a Holiday Report Form from our representative which should be completed and returned to him/her. If you wish to follow up your complaint, you must write within 28 days of your return from holiday to: the Passenger Relations Manager, Vision Cruise (registered office: Cavendish House, Brighton Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 5NG, quoting your booking reference number. We will then investigate your complaint. We regret we cannot accept any liability in relation to any complaint or problem if you fail to notify us strictly in accordance with this paragraph.
9. Our Responsibility for Your Holiday
i) We accept responsibility if the holiday arrangements we agree to provide are not supplied as described, or to a reasonable standard (except where Clause 7 applies). We further accept responsibility for the acts and omissions of our employees, agents, suppliers and sub-contractors (providing they were at the time performing duties authorised by us) except where death or personal injury results (see (ii) below). The maximum amount of compensation we will consider paying under this paragraph is limited to a refund of the cost of your holiday, a refund of any directly attributable expenses and a daily sum of £50.00 per person. The maximum applies where everything has gone wrong and you have obtained no enjoyment from your holiday whatsoever.
For all claims, our liabilities in respect of air, sea, road and rail carriers and providers of accommodation are limited as if we were carriers or providers of accommodation within the relevant International Conventions. Further, it is a condition of our acceptance of liability that you notify us of any claim in accordance with Clause 8. In addition, if any payment is made, you must assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights that you may have to pursue any third party and must also cooperate with ourselves and our insurers.
If, in the opinion of ourselves, any airline pilot, accommodation manager or other person in authority, you are behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, your holiday arrangements may be terminated by either ourselves or the supplier concerned. In this situation, we will have no liability to you and will not be responsible for making any refunds, paying any compensation or meeting any costs or expenses incurred as a result. Further, you must meet any expenses we incur as a result of your behaviour.
11. Data Protection
In order to confirm your booking, it is necessary for us to take certain information from you, including your name, address, date of birth, other personal details and financial details. With the exception of your name and any medical/dietary requirements, all information given to us will be kept confidential and not passed on to any third party. At the time of booking, you will be asked if we may use your details to contact you with future offers. You are under no obligation to accept our invitation. All offers are sent directly from Vision Cruise or our partner companies.
12. Guests with Special Needs
Vision Cruise act as agents for transport and accommodation suppliers, who offer many differing services for people who may need special assistance or facilities. If you require any airport or airline assistance (e.g. due to disability), or special facilities on board a cruise (such as guaranteed ground floor rooms etc) please call our administration department on 0800 655 6601 BEFORE you book, to ensure the airline and accommodation provider have suitable arrangements for you. Certain airlines have restrictions on the number of disabled passengers they carry per flight, for health and safety reasons, and if you do not inform us before booking, and consequently your booking has to be cancelled, Vision Cruise can not be held responsible for any financial loss.
13. Suppliers Conditions
Most of our suppliers have Conditions of Contract which affect the provision of your holiday. These Conditions may limit or exclude the suppliers liability to you, often in accordance with International Convention. Copies of these conditions are available from us on request.
14. Vision Choice will state exact inclusions with each individual quote
Some quotes may not include all Cruise, Hotel Stay, Flight, Transfer and Luggage. This will be stated on the quote what is included. We can always add these on if not included. Majority if our Cruise & Stay Holidays do include the above.
MSC PREZIOSA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All entries must be received by midnight 1st July 2017. All entries received after this time will not be counted. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. The winner will be randomly selected from valid entries received before the closing date. The prize does not include travel insurance, shore excursions, personal expenditure or other incidental costs. It is essential that the competition winner has a valid passport to travel as well as all necessary visas and travel insurance. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered. The draw is only open to United Kingdom residents and only one entry per person is permitted. By entering this competition you are opting into receiving e-newsletters and promotions from Vision Cruise. This competition can be withdrawn at any time.
BRITANNIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All entries must be received by midnight 31st March 2018. All entries received after this time will not be counted. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. The winner will be randomly selected from valid entries received before the closing date. The prize does not include travel insurance, shore excursions, personal expenditure or other incidental costs. It is essential that the competition winner has a valid passport to travel as well as all necessary visas and travel insurance. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered. The draw is only open to United Kingdom residents and only one entry per person is permitted. By entering this competition you are opting into receiving e-newsletters and promotions from Vision Cruise. This competition can be withdrawn at any time.
SPIN THE WHEEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– Prizes may be withdrawn at any time
– Prizes won through cheating will not be fulfilled
– Vouchers are valid for 30 days from the date of competition entry
– Only 1 voucher can be claimed per booking
– Discounts applicable to new bookings on cruises of 7 nights or more
- Offer applies to new bookings only made on the Vision Cruise website.
- Offer starts Midday Friday 30th March 2018.
- Offer ends Monday 2ns April 2018 at 5pm.
- Promo Code ‘Easter5’ must be used on the online booking.
- Promo code must be entered on stop 5 of the booking process under ‘Discount Code’ for discount to be applied
- Offer is only available for selected cruise lines including Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, P&O Cruises, Cunard and MSC Cruises.
- Discount varies per cruise line
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time
BLACK FRIDAY – FREE AMAZON ECHO DOT
Black Friday offer, Get a Free Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) with bookings over £799 per person.
- Offer applies to new bookings made between the period of 24/11/17 – 30/11/17.
- Customers must quote ‘ECHO’ at the time of booking, it cannot be added after the booking is made.
- Bookings must be worth £799 per person or more.
- Colour of the Echo may vary (Black or White).
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one Amazon echo dot per booking is allowed.
- We aim to deliver the Amazon Echo dot in December 2017.
FREE Hamper is valid for new bookings priced £799 per person or more made between 1st December 2017 and 31st January 2018. (one Hamper per booking) Hamper will be delivered before Christmas for bookings made before 15th December, all bookings after will have the hamper delivered in January. You must quote ‘HAMPER’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. Only one hamper per household. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn & changed without notice at any time.
FREE Wine Offer
FREE Wine is a TV promotion and is valid for new bookings of value over £999 per person and more made after 1st January 2017 until further notice. One Case per booking. Wine will be ordered once full payment is made. You must quote ‘WINE’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Wine orders can only be sent to UK Mainland & Northern Ireland.
CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(Campaign advertisement blocks on home page – titles subject to terms and conditions)
FRED OLSEN SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions that apply to all bookings. *No single supplement. Offer applies to single occupancy of selected Twin Cabins (Twin Cabin for one Person), subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice. This offer is not combinable with any other (except the Enjoyment Promise if applicable) and only applies to specific cruises (as shown) and on selected cabin grades.
UNIWORLD SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS
Waived Single Supplement and Reduced Single Supplement apply to select dates and itineraries only. Category upgrade charges apply. Waived or Reduced Single Supplement Offers do not apply to suites. Reduced or Single Supplement Waived offer is not combinable with other current savings or promotional offers. Waived Single Supplement applies to cruise only dates. Reduced Single Supplement offers apply to cruise and tour dates. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply and Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit uniworld.com/terms-and-conditions.
Full Uniworld terms & conditions apply. A non-refundable deposit of £250 per person is due at the time of booking. Amenities include £100 per person onboard credit only. *Single supplement is limited availability and is not combinable with any other discounts except the River Heritage Club Discount. See Uniworld’s website or brochure for full terms & conditions.
Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available (or single occupancy in a single stateroom), within the applicable stateroom type and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to print.
Select Prices shown are per person based on two adults sharing the lowest available grade of Outside cabin and are subject to availability. Fly-cruise prices shown are inclusive of economy class flights from/to London and transfers.
Offers are not applicable to Inside cabins, Early Savers or other promotional prices and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. We reserve the right to withdraw the offers in whole or on individual cruises at any time. For up-to-date prices visit www.pocruises.com.
For full P&O Cruises terms and conditions please refer to P&O Cruises January 2018 – October 2019 / March 2018 – March 2020 brochure or visit www.pocruises.com. Here you will find full descriptions of the cruises, cabin accommodation and itinerary details, as well as important information on passport, visa and health requirements and booking conditions, which you must read before booking. P&O Cruises is a trading name of Carnival plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04039524.
Cunard Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available (or single occupancy in a single stateroom), within the applicable stateroom type and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to print Complimentary Cunard Benefits apply to new bookings only and are not combinable with saver ares. The type and amount of complimentary benefit applied shall be at the absolute discretion of Cunard. The choice of benefits varies by voyage type. Complimentary On board credit is valid on selected voyages of 7 nights or more and applies to the first two passengers sharing a stateroom. This can be spent on shore excursions, drinks, spa services and in the shops. On board credit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Complimentary Car Parking in Southampton is valid on selected roundtrip Southampton voyages of 7 nights or more. Leave your car in a secure car park (one space per booking). Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service and then contact Cruise & Passenger Services Ltd (the operator) direct on 0845 071 3939 or via www.c&ps.com/parking to arrange your car parking no less than 35 days in advance of your departure. Complimentary Coach Transfers are valid on selected roundtrip Southampton voyages of 7 nights or more. Coach transfers are available to all passengers on the booking. Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service and then contact Intercruises on 0845 052 0537 no later than 30 days prior to departure. A list of cities that have pick up points is located in the 2013/2014 brochure published April 2012.
Princess Cruises – Reduced Air Fare
Prices shown are subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade within the stateroom type specified and include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Prices and availability are correct at time of publishing, and may go up or down. The standard cruise deposit for all passengers applies to the cruise element of the booking. Deposits for flights may vary. Offer is available from 1st March – 30th April 2018 and applies to sailings included in this campaign only. 3rd/4th-berth guests pricing will vary by departure and will be from £114pp based on voyage B811, B815, B821, B823, B825, B827, B829, B831 & B835. Round-trip flight discount of £300pp available on all stateroom categories on selected 14 and 20 night Fly Caribbean cruises booked only with Princess Cruises using plane sailing. Round-trip flight discount of £200pp available on selected Fly Caribbean, Hawaii and Panama Canal cruises booked only with Princess Cruises using ‘Plane Sailing’. Discounted flights are available for all passengers on a booking including 3rd and 4th berth guests. This will not be combinable with any other offers including any previously available 3rd/4th-berth guest discounts.
MSC Cruises – Choose & Cruise
Choose and Cruise rates are per person based on double occupancy. The rates are subject to change and may vary without notice. This offer is valid on new bookings only, made between 1st of March 2018, valid on selected sailings from Summer 2018 Program. The offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability and confirmation by MSC Cruises. It is only combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discount, and not combinable with any other offer or MSC Discounts and/or Future Cruise Consultant Vouchers, unless otherwise stated on ad-hoc promotional material.
During the Post Wave Campaign, Choose and Cruise for sailings included, the promotion will be visible on the reservation system at the time of the booking under the “Choose and Cruise ” price descriptions.
The offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth guests pay the usual applicable rate. Flights and any other add-ons will be available at the current selling rates, payable by all guests under the same booking. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements. Single Supplement 100%.
For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information please refer to the MSC Cruises Brochure or visit msccruises.co.uk
MSC Cruises – Get More, Get All
Get More, Get All rates are per person based on double occupancy. All Categories will receive the complimentary Wi-Fi Social package, per person based on double and multiple occupancy, adults or children. The complimentary Meal Time standard drinks package is offered for the ocean view cabins Bella and Fantastica (O1 and O2 categories) . The All Inclusive standard drinks package is offered for the balcony cabins Bella and Fantastica (B1 and B2 categories). The drinks are applicable to all guests sharing a cabin, including children.
The rates are subject to change and may vary without notice.
This offer is valid on new bookings only, made between 1st of March 2018 and 30th of June 2018, valid on selected sailings from the Winter 18/19 program. The offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability and confirmation by MSC Cruises. It is only combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discount, and not combinable with any other offer or MSC Discounts and/or Future Cruise Consultant Vouchers, unless otherwise stated on ad-hoc promotional material. During the Post Wave Campaign, for sailings included, the promotion will be visible on the reservation system at the time of the booking under the “Get More, Get All ” price descriptions. Only bookings taken under before mentioned Price Descriptions will receive the complimentary Wi-Fi and drinks packages. The offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth guests pay the usual applicable rate. Flights and any other add-ons will be available at the current selling rates, payable by all guests under the same booking. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements. Single Supplement 100%.
For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information please refer to the MSC Cruises Brochure or visit msccruises.co.uk
1. Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in categories Z, ZI, Y, YO, XN, X, XB,
W & WS GTY are excluded) made between 6th March 2018 and 30th April 2018 on selected sailings of 6 nights or more departing
between 1st May 2018 and 31st December 2019 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Pricing is based on two or more people sharing the advertised stateroom (various categories) in GBP / EUR.
(BOGO60) Buy One Get One 60% Off (Second Stateroom Guest Only)
3. Applies to the 2nd guest in a stateroom only on an Eligible Booking and is a saving of 60% off the full standard cruise fare price of the
first guest only booked into the same stateroom. Other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to, gratuities, air fares, hotels and
transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the 60% saving promotion.
4. Eligible bookings of: (i) Interior or Oceanview staterooms will receive $100 USD onboard spend per stateroom; (ii) Balcony
staterooms will receive $300 USD onboard spend per stateroom; (iii) Suite staterooms will receive $500 USD onboard spend per
5. Onboard spend can only be spent up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. It has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash
and cannot be used in the onboard casino. Any remaining credit after this time will be removed from the applicable account.
6. The Onboard Spend shall be a credit issued to the eligible guest’s onboard account and shall not be applied as a discount or credit
against the applicable booking fare.
7. Discounts applied to the standard price which is the normal price that would be advertised based on Promoter’s standard pricing
policies. Standard price is subject to change during the promotion period based on normal supply and demand.
8. The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Friends &
Family, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea,
Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
9. This promotion is only combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts, Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings) and Future Cruise Certificates only and is not combinable with any other offer unless stated otherwise.
10. This promotion is combinable with Groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 6th March 2018 and 30th April 2018 at prevailing rate.
11. Options will not be permitted to be held during the Promotion Period.
12. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion.
13. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have to cancel existing booking and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
14. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information and full terms and conditions please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2018-19 second edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
16. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
- The Early booking deposit guarantee is applicable to new bookings made between 14th November 2017 and 30th April 2018 on selected cruise itineraries commencing in 2019 for 6 nights or more.
- Guests making new bookings for sailings in 2019 shall be entitled, subject to availability, to make one swap to any other future promotion on their existing booking subject to such promotion change being made no later than 31st December 2018.
- Upon redemption of the one promotion swap, the cruise fare will be adjusted up or down to the prevailing cruise price. If the price of the prevailing cruise fare is cheaper, we will provide a refund for the difference between the existing booking cruise fare cost and the new booking cruise fare cost within 30 days.
- The early booking deposit guarantee is applicable to the cruise element of a booking only. Other elements including, but not limited to, flights, hotel or transfers may be subject to a separate deposit, amendment and cancellation fees.
- Group bookings shall be eligible to the benefit from the guarantee. Groups must be created, named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
- Guarantee stateroom bookings in class ZI, YO, XN, XB and WS are excluded from this guarantee.
- For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full booking terms and conditions, applicable sailings, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the royalcaribbean.co.uk website or contact your travel agent.
All advertised prices are in GBP/EURO, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom.
1. This First Promotion applies to the first two adult guests making a new booking of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing from April 2018 to April 2019 and booked between the 16 March 2018 and 31 May 2018 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. The following benefits are available for Eligible Bookings:
(i) For all Eligible Bookings, an on board credit of $300 per stateroom;
(ii) For Oceanview, Balcony, Concierge or Aqua class Eligible Bookings, the first two adult guests will each receive a free Classic Alcoholic Drinks Package which includes selected beers up to $9 per serving, wines up to $9 per glass and spirits and cocktails $9 per glass;
(iii) For Suite Eligible Bookings, the first two adult guests making a Suite booking will receive a free Premium Alcoholic drinks package, Unlimited Wifi Package and Free Gratuities;
(iii) Additional 3rd, 4th or 5th guests occupying the same stateroom will each receive a complimentary classic non-alcoholic drinks package and an on board credit being $100 per person.
3. This Second Promotion applies to the first two adult guests making a new booking of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing from May 2019 to April 2020 and booked between the 16 March 2018 and 31 May 2018 (“Qualifying Bookings”).
(i) The first two adult guests making a Qualifying Booking will each receive a free Classic Alcoholic Drinks Package which includes selected beers up to $9 per serving, wines up to $9 per glass and spirits and cocktails $9 per glass.
4. The Classic Drinks Package and Premium Drinks Packages (as applicable) are available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the second guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 year of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided instead. Please drink responsibly.
5. On board spend is not redeemable for cash can be spent only up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. Any remaining credit after this time will be removed from the account. On-board spend may only be redeemed once on-board the ship.
6. Promotion benefits will be added to eligible bookings within 30 days of booking confirmation and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.
7. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
8. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
9. Promotions are only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), Captains Club loyalty savings vouchers & One Category Upgrade, Shareholders benefits, Back to Back sailings savings offer and Future Cruise Certificates.
10. Promotions are not combinable with Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with “”Go! Big, Better, Best”” offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
11. The facility to hold staterooms on Option is no longer available, any options that are held in the UK & Ireland will automatically cancel with no notification.
12. Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice.
13. The promotion applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via www.celebritycruises.co.uk only.
14. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2018-2019 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.
15. These promotions are sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Book with Confidence
Applicable for UK & Ireland only
- Valid for all new bookings 19Apr18-17May18
- Guests that booked within the above mentioned period can rebook up to 120 days prior to sailing moving their deposit to any other sailing.
- If guest decides to rebook to another sailing, rates & promotions valid at time of change will apply.
- Applicable for Net, Gross and Fly / Cruise
- Applicable to all categories
- Waiving of charges will be actioned manually by Sally Anne’s team
Guests making a new Premium All Inclusive cruise holiday booking between 19 April and 17 May 2018 will benefit from paying a £50 per person deposit* (where they book in advance of the date full payment is due), and receive US$50 on-board spending money* per stateroom against their booking. Guests can transfer their £50 deposit to a new cruise booking up to 120 days before departure of the original cruise booked, however will not be able to transfer the US$50 on-board spending money unless this offer is applicable to the new cruise booking at the time of transfer. Otherwise, the new cruise booking will have the benefit of any promotional or time limited offer (if any) which may be applicable at the time of transfer.
*see separate T&Cs for those offers for details