Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with us via our website or via our call centre, you enter into a contract the Cruise Line or Tour Operator of your choice with Vision Cruise acting as agents on their behalf. Terms and Conditions of the Tour operator or Cruise Line vary from company to company, and will be sent to you along with your confirmation invoice. If you wish to review these prior to booking, please contact us, at the address below, and we will send a copy to you. When you book through this website or via our call centre, it is deemed that you agree to the operators terms and conditions.
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
Cavendish House Enterprises Limited
ATOL number 9640
ABTA number 23229
When you book a Vision Cruise, Vision Choice or Vision Plus package holiday, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- Making Your Booking and Your Contract
a) Bookings can be made in person at our offices (address above), by telephone 0800 655 6601 or via our website (www.visioncruise.co.uk), availability on all departures can be checked via the methods above. No charges are applicable to any bookings paid via Debit Card, credit card or cheque. If you make a booking more than sixteen weeks before departure, you can either pay a deposit (the amount of which will be specified at the time of booking) per person or the full balance of the cruise holiday. The full balance will be required at least sixteen weeks before departure. If you book within sixteen weeks of departure, the full balance is due immediately. Please ensure that at the time of booking you take out adequate insurance cover. A booking fee for any Vision Choice or Vision Value will be charged at the time of booking of £20 per person, and is non refundable
- b) If you fail to make any payments when due, we have the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you at any time up to the date of departure and to levy the cancellation charges of up to 100% of the total holiday cost. No reminders will be sent. All monies paid to the agent will be forwarded to us, Vision Cruise. On receipt of deposits/balance of your holiday, we will issue our confirmation/final invoice which will be sent either directly to you or via the agent. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. If we need to make a request for extra/alternative space, an administration fee per booking/per request may be charged.
- c) Upon receipt of your deposit/balance we will issue a confirmation and send this to you directly or via the Agent. A binding contract is made as soon as we or the agent receive payment. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. Please check your confirmation together with all tickets and other documentation carefully as soon as you receive them and contact the Agent or ourselves direct if you think any details are incorrect. We regret we cannot accept any responsibility if you fail to notify us of any problems straight away. Your contract with us is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- d) All monies paid by clients direct to an agency is at all times held on behalf of Vision Cruise until the transference of such monies to Vision Cruise.
- e) Late payments – if these are permitted then we will charge £10 for each late payment
2. Passports, Visas and Health Requirements
You must ensure that you have all the necessary passport, visa and any other documentation are in place before you commence your holiday. Please note that Vision Cruise are unable to arrange insurance, this will need to be done by yourself prior to departure.
3. The Price of Your Holiday
The price of your holiday is based on known costs as at the date of Confirmation Invoice and Exchange Rates. The price of your holiday is subject to surcharges in the event of increases in transportation costs i.e. fuel, scheduled air fares and any other airline surcharges which are part of the contract between the airline (and their agents) and the tour operator/organiser. All prices shown are correct at the time of issue, prices can often vary and change depending on departures please call us for more information.
4. Changes or Cancellation by You
If you wish to make any changes to your booking after a contract has come into existence, we will endeavour to assist if we can. For changes requested more than fifteen weeks before departure, an administration fee per person is payable if we can make the change, of £25 per person. For changes requested less than sixteen weeks before departure, the cancellation charges set out below will be payable unless otherwise specified. We will treat the changed arrangements as a new booking.
Cancellation charges to compensate us for our estimated losses and expenses are calculated from the date we receive your written notification. Cancellation charges vary depending on the operator. If some but not all party members cancel, additional charges may be payable by the remaining members e.g. under-occupancy charges. The above cancellation charges apply unless otherwise specified at the time of booking. Vision Cruise also charge a Cancellation service fee of £25 per person, on top of any charges made by the principal.
5. Changes by Us
We hope and expect to provide all services (including the intended operator of the aircraft, aircraft type and airport destination) as confirmed to you at the time of booking. However, these arrangements are often planned many months prior to departure and changes may occasionally be necessary due to reasons outside of our direct control. Unfortunately, we must reserve the right to make changes to holidays and brochure details both before and after your booking is confirmed. Changes are treated either as minor’ or significant’.
a) A significant change is: (i) a pre-departure change of your UK check-in airport (except between Heathrow and Gatwick), (ii) change of your destination region, (iii) change of your accommodation to that of a lower category or (iv) change of your time of departure or return by more than 12 hours.
b) A minor change is any other change such as: (i) type of aircraft, (ii) aircraft operator or (iii) change in accommodation to an equivalent or higher local classification etc. For example, we will not inform you of minor schedule changes if the times change by less than 30 minutes. We have the right to make minor changes at any time and we will endeavour to inform you of these changes, but we are not obliged to do so before departure or to pay you any compensation nor do you have a right to cancel without penalty.
If we have to make a significant change, we will advise you or the agent as soon as possible and offer you the choice of: (i) accepting the changed arrangements; or (ii) purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying the difference if it is more expensive if requested or receiving a refund if it is cheaper); or (iii) cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund of all payments made to us.
In addition, we will pay you compensation, except where we have to cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (such as those mentioned in Clause 7), the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. Please note, you must let us know within 10 days which alternative you would like to accept. Compensation per person for the period before scheduled departure within which a significant change is notified to you or your agent.
6. Cancellation by Us
We must reserve the right to cancel a holiday. If we have to cancel for some reason other than failure to pay on your part we will offer you the choice of purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying any difference if it is more expensive and if requested, or receiving a refund if it is cheaper) or receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us. In addition we will pay you compensation, except where the cancellation is made as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. All holidays operate subject to a minimum number of bookings. We will not however cancel for lack of numbers less than eight weeks before departure. Very rarely, we may be forced to curtail your holiday after departure where a force majeure’ situation (such as those described in Clause 7) arises. In this situation we regret that we cannot make any refunds, pay any compensation or be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
7. Force Majeure
We regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reasons or circumstances amounting to force majeure’. Circumstances amounting to force majeure’ include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as, for example, war or threat of war, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, industrial dispute, epidemics and health risks, terrorist activity, technical problems to transport, adverse weather conditions, airport closures, fire and all similar events.
8. Dealing with Complaints
Most problems can be sorted out straight away if we know about them. If you have a complaint you must advise our representative straight away. You must also inform the relevant supplier immediately (e.g. hotel). If there is no representative and the problem is a serious one which cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you must contact our local agent, and if we do not have a local agent, you must contact us directly. If possible, you should obtain a Holiday Report Form from our representative which should be completed and returned to him/her. If you wish to follow up your complaint, you must write within 28 days of your return from holiday to: the Passenger Relations Manager, Vision Cruise (registered office: Cavendish House, Brighton Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 5NG, quoting your booking reference number. We will then investigate your complaint. We regret we cannot accept any liability in relation to any complaint or problem if you fail to notify us strictly in accordance with this paragraph.
9. Our Responsibility for Your Holiday
i) We accept responsibility if the holiday arrangements we agree to provide are not supplied as described, or to a reasonable standard (except where Clause 7 applies). We further accept responsibility for the acts and omissions of our employees, agents, suppliers and sub-contractors (providing they were at the time performing duties authorised by us) except where death or personal injury results (see (ii) below). The maximum amount of compensation we will consider paying under this paragraph is limited to a refund of the cost of your holiday, a refund of any directly attributable expenses and a daily sum of £50.00 per person. The maximum applies where everything has gone wrong and you have obtained no enjoyment from your holiday whatsoever.
For all claims, our liabilities in respect of air, sea, road and rail carriers and providers of accommodation are limited as if we were carriers or providers of accommodation within the relevant International Conventions. Further, it is a condition of our acceptance of liability that you notify us of any claim in accordance with Clause 8. In addition, if any payment is made, you must assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights that you may have to pursue any third party and must also cooperate with ourselves and our insurers.
If, in the opinion of ourselves, any airline pilot, accommodation manager or other person in authority, you are behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, your holiday arrangements may be terminated by either ourselves or the supplier concerned. In this situation, we will have no liability to you and will not be responsible for making any refunds, paying any compensation or meeting any costs or expenses incurred as a result. Further, you must meet any expenses we incur as a result of your behaviour.
11. Data Protection
In order to confirm your booking, it is necessary for us to take certain information from you, including your name, address, date of birth, other personal details and financial details. With the exception of your name and any medical/dietary requirements, all information given to us will be kept confidential and not passed on to any third party. At the time of booking, you will be asked if we may use your details to contact you with future offers. You are under no obligation to accept our invitation. All offers are sent directly from Vision Cruise or our partner companies.
12. Guests with Special Needs
Vision Cruise act as agents for transport and accommodation suppliers, who offer many differing services for people who may need special assistance or facilities. If you require any airport or airline assistance (e.g. due to disability), or special facilities on board a cruise (such as guaranteed ground floor rooms etc) please call our administration department on 0800 655 6601 BEFORE you book, to ensure the airline and accommodation provider have suitable arrangements for you. Certain airlines have restrictions on the number of disabled passengers they carry per flight, for health and safety reasons, and if you do not inform us before booking, and consequently your booking has to be cancelled, Vision Cruise can not be held responsible for any financial loss.
13. Suppliers Conditions
Most of our suppliers have Conditions of Contract which affect the provision of your holiday. These Conditions may limit or exclude the suppliers liability to you, often in accordance with International Convention. Copies of these conditions are available from us on request.
14. Vision Choice will state exact inclusions with each individual quote
Some quotes may not include all Cruise, Hotel Stay, Flight, Transfer and Luggage. This will be stated on the quote what is included. We can always add these on if not included. Majority if our Cruise & Stay Holidays do include the above.
Cooling off Period
There isn’t a cooling off period, this is because the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) don’t apply to travel and holiday bookings.
The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 apply to all package holidays booked, and the regulations define a ‘package’ as follows:
- The holiday must cover a period of at least 24 hours or involve overnight accommodation.
2. The holiday must consist of a combination of at least two of the following components:
- Transport (for example, flights, trains, coaches and ferries – free transfers from the airport to a hotel would not be included)
- Accommodation (this should be significant – it would include a berth on a cruise ship but not on a cross-channel ferry)
- Other tourist services that form a significant proportion of the package (for example, car hire).
MSC PREZIOSA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All entries must be received by midnight 1st July 2017. All entries received after this time will not be counted. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. The winner will be randomly selected from valid entries received before the closing date. The prize does not include travel insurance, shore excursions, personal expenditure or other incidental costs. It is essential that the competition winner has a valid passport to travel as well as all necessary visas and travel insurance. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered. The draw is only open to United Kingdom residents and only one entry per person is permitted. By entering this competition you are opting into receiving e-newsletters and promotions from Vision Cruise. This competition can be withdrawn at any time.
SPIN THE WHEEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– Prizes may be withdrawn at any time
– Prizes won through cheating will not be fulfilled
– Vouchers are valid for 30 days from the date of competition entry
– Only 1 voucher can be claimed per booking
– Discounts applicable to new bookings on cruises of 7 nights or more
FREE Hamper Offer
FREE Hamper is valid for new bookings priced £999 per person (one Hamper per booking). Hamper will be delivered before Christmas for bookings made before 23rd November 2018, all bookings after will have the hamper delivered in January. You must quote ‘HAMPER’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. Only one hamper per household. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn & changed without notice at any time.
FREE Wine Offer
FREE Wine is a TV promotion and is valid for new bookings of value over £999 per person and more made after 1st January 2017 until further notice. One Case per booking. Wine will be ordered once full payment is made. You must quote ‘WINE’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Wine orders can only be sent to UK Mainland & Northern Ireland.
Free Family Car Parking
Free Parking Airport or Port T&C’s
- Start Date 5th June 2018
- 1 free parking offer per booking
- You must quote ‘Free Family Parking’ at the time of booking
- There is no cash alternative
- Available for selected ports & airports in the UK
- Available on selected family deals
- Cabin booked must have at least 1 child under the age of 16 years
- The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn & changed without notice at any time.
- All customers with be entered in the free draw if they book a cruise of 5 nights or more in a one month period.
- The winner of the free giveaway is announced on Facebook Live on the 1st of the following month.
- There is only one draw per each calendar month.
- The free giveaway winner must be willing to take part in publicity
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice
- There is no cash alternative
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, restrictions apply.
Postcard & Rush to the Line (29/06/18 – 31/07/18)
- Book online or over the phone
- Must quote LOYALTY18 to get the discount at the time of booking
- Not available on packages or groups
- Applies to new bookings made after 2nd July 2018
- Ends 31st July 2018
- 10% off MSC
- 7% off CMV
- 5% off Freds
- 3% off P&O, Celebrity, Royal, Princess & Cunard
- This offer is not combinable with any other offer
Postcard (09/08/18 – 15/09/18)
- Book online or over the phone
- Must quote VIP18 to get the discount at the time of booking
- Not available on packages or groups
- Applies to new bookings made after 9th August 2018
- Ends 15th September 2018
- 10% off MSC
- 7% off CMV
- 5% off Freds
- 3% off P&O, Celebrity, Royal, Princess & Cunard
- This offer is not combinable with any other offer
CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(Campaign advertisement blocks on home page – titles subject to terms and conditions)
Fred. Olsen Single Supplements
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions that apply to all bookings. *No single supplement. Offer applies to single occupancy of selected Twin Cabins (Twin Cabin for one Person), subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice. This offer is not combinable with any other (except the Enjoyment Promise if applicable) and only applies to specific cruises (as shown) and on selected cabin grades.
Uniworld Single Supplements
Waived Single Supplement and Reduced Single Supplement apply to select dates and itineraries only. Category upgrade charges apply. Waived or Reduced Single Supplement Offers do not apply to suites. Reduced or Single Supplement Waived offer is not combinable with other current savings or promotional offers. Waived Single Supplement applies to cruise only dates. Reduced Single Supplement offers apply to cruise and tour dates. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply and Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit uniworld.com/terms-and-conditions.
Full Uniworld terms & conditions apply. A non-refundable deposit of £250 per person is due at the time of booking. Amenities include £100 per person onboard credit only. *Single supplement is limited availability and is not combinable with any other discounts except the River Heritage Club Discount. See Uniworld’s website or brochure for full terms & conditions.
Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available (or single occupancy in a single stateroom), within the applicable stateroom type and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to print.
MSC Cruises – Get More Get All
Terms & Conditions: “Get the Best” rates are per person based on double occupancy. The rates are subject to change and may vary without notice. This offer is valid on new bookings only, made between 5th of July 2018 and 4th of December 2018, valid on selected sailings from Summer 2019 Program. The offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability and confirmation by MSC Cruises. It is only combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discount, and not combinable with any other offer or MSC Discounts and/or Future Cruise Consultant Vouchers, unless otherwise stated on ad-hoc promotional material.
During the Pre Wave Campaign (Get the Best), for all the sailings included, the promotion will be visible on the reservation system at the time of the booking under the “Get the Best ” price descriptions.
The offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth guests pay the usual applicable rate. Flights and any other add-ons will be available at the current selling rates, payable by all guests under the same booking. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements. Single Supplement 100%.
For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information please refer to the MSC Cruises Brochure or visit msccruises.co.uk
Live date: 14th May 2018 to sail-date. Package Fares are available on selected 2018 departures. The fare includes flight, transfer to / from airport, 7 night Transatlantic Crossing onboard Queen Mary 2 and 2 nights in New York, pre or post cruise, staying in the Crown Plaza Times Square New York on a room only basis. Package excluded Grills Suite bookings. Fares are available as a package only and are not combinable with Cunard Fare bookings or other promotional offers and can not be exchanged for a cash alternative. Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to press. For more details, terms and conditions please visit www.cunard.co.uk/ourfares.
ALL PRICES STATED ARE CRUISE ONLY. Fares listed are in GBP Sterling. Fares and Explore4 offers are based on Promo(s) NX/NQ/UU. Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy and include Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses. Explore4 offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy, for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom and excludes 3rd/4th guests, except as provided herein. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable. Offers are applicable on select 2018-2020 sailings. Subject to availability.
Signature Beverage Package (Drinks Package) has a daily limit of 15 beverages, which includes all beverages priced at US$9.00 or lower. Guests must order beverages one at a time and must be 21 years or older for alcoholic beverages. Sharing is not permitted. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the package if misused and refuse service for any reason, including service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated guests. Package excludes purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In Room Dining, or beverages on Half Moon Cay. Value of US$1000 is based on a 12-night cruise, per stateroom.
Pinnacle Grill dinner (speciality dining experience) : Guests receive one dinner per person. Reservations and dining times will be assigned and a confirmation card will be placed in your stateroom upon embarkation day. Offer excludes Specialty Dining Events in the Pinnacle Grill such as Le Cirque, De Librije, Master Chef’s Table and Sommelier Dinner.
Reduced fares for 3rd/4th guests is based on sharing a stateroom with 1st and 2nd guests, valid on select sailings, and based on Promo NS.
Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit.
Suite offer: Onboard Spending Money is US$100 per guest (US$200 per suite) is non-refundable, transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of that cruise, and may not be used in the casino. Offers are capacity controlled, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they have a full passport valid at least 6 months beyond the date travel is to commence. Explore4 offers end 19 November 2018. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands.
Cunard Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available (or single occupancy in a single stateroom), within the applicable stateroom type and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to print Complimentary Cunard Benefits apply to new bookings only and are not combinable with saver fares. The type and amount of complimentary benefit applied shall be at the absolute discretion of Cunard. The choice of benefits varies by voyage type. Complimentary On board credit is valid on selected voyages of 7 nights or more and applies to the first two passengers sharing a stateroom. This can be spent on shore excursions, drinks, spa services and in the shops. On board credit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Complimentary Car Parking in Southampton is valid on selected roundtrip Southampton voyages of 7 nights or more. Leave your car in a secure car park (one space per booking). Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service and then contact Cruise & Passenger Services Ltd (the operator) direct on 0845 071 3939 or via www.c&ps.com/parking to arrange your car parking no less than 35 days in advance of your departure. Complimentary Coach Transfers are valid on selected roundtrip Southampton voyages of 7 nights or more. Coach transfers are available to all passengers on the booking. Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service and then contact Intercruises on 0845 052 0537 no later than 30 days prior to departure. A list of cities that have pick up points is located in the 2013/2014 brochure published April 2012.
◊£50 per cabin low deposit is applicable to all guests making a new booking on all departures between 22 March – 29 December 2019. Offer valid between 29 October – 3 December 2018. After this date the standard deposit of 15% will apply. Single travellers in their own cabin will only pay a £25 deposit. See www.pocruises.com for full details. Offer is combinable with our current on-board spending money offer on qualifying departures. † Book an applicable holiday and receive reduced third and fourth occupancy rates when sharing a cabin with two full paying adults. Excludes BE grade cabins. Price varies by age and cruise duration. Applicable to new bookings made between 29 October – 3 December 2018, on holidays departing between 22 March – 29 December 2019. Offer is exclusively for departures from Southampton. Offer is combinable with our current on-board spending money offer on qualifying departures. ~£7pp per day discretionary daily Service Charge is applicable until May 2019. *Book an applicable Select Price holiday and receive extra on-board spending money to spend during your cruise holiday in the on-board shops, bars, photo and art galleries, and on internet packages, restaurants, spa and shore excursions booked on board. The amount shown is per Balcony cabin based on cruise B912, JE grade. Applicable to new Select Price bookings made between 3 October 2018 and 3 December 2018 on selected cabin grades on applicable departures between 3 October 2018 and 28 March 2020 and is additional to the P&O Cruises Select Price benefit of on-board spending money/car parking/return coach travel (choice of benefit dependent on cruise type, duration and time of booking). On-board spending money amount shown includes the Select Price benefit of on-board spending money plus the extra on-board spending money. On-board spending money can only be spent whilst on board. Offer is not applicable to Inside cabins, Early Savers or other promotional prices and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. We reserve the right to withdraw these offers in whole or on individual cruises at any time. For up-to-date prices visit www.pocruises.com. For full P&O Cruises terms and conditions please refer to P&O Cruises September 2018 – October 2020 brochure or visit www.pocruises.com. Here you will find full descriptions of the cruises, cabin accommodation and itinerary details, as well as important information on passport, visa and health requirements and booking conditions, which you must read before booking. P&O Cruises is a trading name of Carnival plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04039524.
Terms & Conditions: Prices shown are subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade within the stateroom type specified. Prices and availability are correct at time of publishing, and may go up or down. Offer is available from 1st November – 20th December 2018 and applies to sailings included in this campaign only.
*Free Flights and Transfers up to the value of £350 per person on selected roundtrip Fly Europe voyages. Offer is available on all stateroom categories and applies to all guests on a booking including 3rd & 4th berth guests. Flights must be booked using ‘Plane Sailing’. Free transfers are from airport to ship and ship to airport only. Free Flights and Transfers are based on economy air fares and transfers. Free Flights and Transfers will include the cost of the flight, taxes and transfers, but guests may be charged for baggage and will need to check with the operating airline. Any hotel requirements are the responsibility of and at the cost of the guest. The cruise booking must be completed and the standard cruise deposit must be paid before any air can be booked, although flights may be searched when checking cruise booking availability.
Abridged terms and conditions: 1. The ‘Experience More Onshore’ offer only applies to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee staterooms excluded) made between 1st November and 9th December 2018 on selected Azamara sailings departing between 6th April 2019 and 31st October 2019 (“Eligible Bookings”). 2. Eligible Bookings will receive the applicable amount of Excursion credit for use by guests 1 and 2 only to pay for shore excursions. 3. Excursion credit has no cash value and cannot be transferred to another party, or exchanged for cash or credit against any other types of purchase. 4. In order to receive the Excursion credit, price description ‘EXPMORE’ must be listed in the reservation at the time of booking. 5. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. 6. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Azamara Club Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
- Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in categories Z, ZI, Y, YO, XN, X, XB, W & WS GTY are excluded) made between 6th November 2018 and 17th December 2018 on all sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 1st January 2019 and 31st December 2019 plus Dubai 2020 sailings (“Eligible Bookings”)
- Onboard spend amount is based on two or more people sharing the advertised eligible stateroom (various categories).
- Eligible bookings sailings from the UK or Europe: (i) Interior staterooms will receive $500 USD onboard spend per stateroom; (ii) Oceanview staterooms will receive $500 USD onboard spend per stateroom; (iii) Balcony staterooms will receive $1000 USD onboard spend per stateroom; (iv) Suite staterooms will receive $1000 USD onboard spend per stateroom.
- Eligible bookings sailings from Caribbean, Bermuda, Cuba, Dubai, Alaska, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific, Canada, Hawaii, Panama Canal, Repositional and Translatlantic: (i) Interior staterooms will receive $300 USD onboard spend per stateroom; (ii) Oceanview staterooms will receive $300 USD onboard spend per stateroom; (iii) Balcony staterooms will receive $600 USD onboard spend per stateroom; (iv) Suite staterooms will receive $600 USD onboard spend per stateroom.
- Onboard spend can only be spent up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. It has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in the onboard casino. Any remaining credit after this time will be removed from the applicable account.
- The Onboard Spend shall be a credit issued to the eligible guest’s onboard account and shall not be applied as a discount or credit against the applicable booking fare.
- The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Cruise and Stay Packages, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Friends & Family, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
- This promotion is only combinable, with Crown & Anchor Discounts, the current campaign offer (namely all inclusive deluxe drinks and buy one cruise fare get one half price), Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings) and Future Cruise Certificates only and is not combinable with any other offer
- Options will not be permitted to be held during the Promotion Period.
- Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion. Certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer.
- Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have to cancel existing booking and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
- Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking terms and conditions, ATOL protection guarantee exclusions, cancellation charges & other information and full terms and conditions please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2018-19 second edition brochure, contact your travel agent or visit www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
- This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
All advertised prices are in GBP/EURO, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom. Prices are subject to change during the promotion. 1. This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 30 March 2020 and 02 May 2021 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked between 06 November 2018 and 4 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”). 2. The following benefits are available for Eligible Bookings: (i) The first two adult guests named in the Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package; and (ii) The first two guests named in the Eligible Booking in Suite Category staterooms will also receive a free Unlimited Wifi Package, Free Pre Paid Gratuities and an on board credit of US $300 will be applied per Suite stateroom. 3. Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer, and Future Cruise Certificates. 4. Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with “”Go! Big, Better, Best”” offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate. 5. The promotion applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via www.celebritycruises.co.uk only. 6. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2019-2020 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent. 7. RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Prices shown are subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade within the stateroom type specified and include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Prices and availability are correct at time of publish, and may go up or down. £50 low deposit for all passengers. Offer is available on selected 2020 Europe, Caribbean, Canada & New England voyages from 8th November – 30th April 2019 and for selected 2020 Alaska and Japan voyages from 15th November – 30th April 2019.
- This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Ocean View stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 09 December 2018 and 11 May 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked
between the 15 November 2018 and 4 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The following benefits are available for Eligible Bookings: (i) The first two adult guests named in the Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package; and (ii) Eligible Bookings on selected European sailings & selected sailings from Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Singapore during the Promotion Period will receive a discount off the applicable cruise fare of the 2nd guest
booked in the stateroom on an Eligible Booking, 50% off the full standard cruise fare price of the first guest booked into the same stateroom. Other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to,
gratuities, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included, and will not be reduced as part of the 50% saving promotion.
- Eligible Bookings on selected Rest of World sailings during the Promotion Period will receive a discount off the advertised standard cruise fare price as follows; (i) For eligible sailings of 6 nights to 9 nights and departing between January 2019 and April 2020, the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £200 per stateroom for Ocean View bookings, £300 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class & AquaClass® bookings and £500 per stateroom for Suite bookings; (ii) For eligible sailings of 10 nights or greater and departing between January 2019 and April 2020, the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £300 per stateroom for Ocean View bookings, £400 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class &
AquaClass bookings and £700 per stateroom for Suite bookings;
- Discounts are applied to the standard price which is the normal price that would be advertised based on Promoter’s standard pricing policies. Standard price is subject to change during the promotion period based on normal supply and demand.
- Third, fourth and fifth guests named on an Eligible Booking and occupying the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking will each receive a complimentary Classic Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package, and
a saving of 50% from the applicable cruise fare for each additional third, fourth or fifth guest occupying the same stateroom. The cruise fare refers to the applicable Cruise Fare including Taxes & Fees only. Other add-ons including, but not limited to, Gratuities, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the Promotion. For the additional 50% discount to apply, there must be at least three persons and no more than five persons sharing the same
stateroom in the Eligible Booking.
- The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in-stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the second guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 year of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided to this guest instead. Please drink responsibly.
- Promotion benefits will be added to eligible bookings within 30 days of sailing and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.
- Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
- Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
- Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now Onboard spend (Onboard Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer and Future Cruise Certificates.
- Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with “”Go! Big, Better, Best”” offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings.
Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
- The facility to hold staterooms on Option is no longer available, any options that are held in the UK & Ireland will automatically cancel with no notification.
- Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice.
- The promotion applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via celebritycruises.co.uk only.
- For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation
charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2019-2020 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.
- RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Fly & Cruise
Premium All Inclusive
Premium All Inclusive is valid for new bookings (frequent individual traveller and groups) in £ for all stateroom categories (except guarantee cabin categories) on board Norwegian Cruise Line ship. Premium All Inclusive services add up to a value of more than £1,200 per stateroom (based on a 7-day cruise in stateroom categories up to Mini Suite and the current retail prices charged on board as well as the applicable discretionary service charge). Not all amenities are available on all ships. Just Cruise rates are available only on pseudo categories/guarantee cabin categories (IX, OX,BX, MX). The fare includes prepaid service charge, cabin category as booked (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony etc.)/Guarantee Stateroom, 24-hour dining (speciality restaurants have à-la-carte pricing or a cover charge) and a varied entertainment programme (surcharge may apply). All other Premium All Inclusive amenities are excluded from this fare. JUST CRUISE is not combinable with any other promotions and specials. Subject to availability. Please click here for more information. Terms and conditions of Norwegian Cruise Line apply. Premium All Inclusive is also valid for bookings of specials and promotions. Subject to availability. Errors and omissions excepted.