Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with us via our website or via our call centre, you enter into a contract the Cruise Line or Tour Operator of your choice with Vision Cruise acting as agents on their behalf. Terms and Conditions of the Tour operator or Cruise Line vary from company to company, and will be sent to you along with your confirmation invoice. If you wish to review these prior to booking, please contact us, at the address below, and we will send a copy to you. When you book through this website or via our call centre, it is deemed that you agree to the operators terms and conditions.
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
Cavendish House Enterprises Limited
ATOL number 9640
ABTA number 23229
When you book a Vision Cruise, Vision Choice or Vision Plus package holiday covered under our ATOL 9640, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- Making Your Booking and Your Contract
a) Bookings can be made in person at our offices (address above), by telephone 0800 655 6601 or via our website (www.visioncruise.co.uk), availability on all departures can be checked via the methods above. No charges are applicable to any bookings paid via Debit Card, credit card or cheque. If you make a booking more than sixteen weeks before departure, you can either pay a deposit (the amount of which will be specified at the time of booking) per person or the full balance of the cruise holiday. The full balance will be required at least sixteen weeks before departure. If you book within sixteen weeks of departure, the full balance is due immediately. Please ensure that at the time of booking you take out adequate insurance cover. A booking fee for any Vision Choice or Vision Value will be charged at the time of booking of £20 per person, and is non refundable
- b) If you fail to make any payments when due, we have the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you at any time up to the date of departure and to levy the cancellation charges of up to 100% of the total holiday cost. No reminders will be sent. All monies paid to the agent will be forwarded to us, Vision Cruise. On receipt of deposits/balance of your holiday, we will issue our confirmation/final invoice which will be sent either directly to you or via the agent. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. If we need to make a request for extra/alternative space, an administration fee per booking/per request may be charged.
- c) Upon receipt of your deposit/balance we will issue a confirmation and send this to you directly or via the Agent. A binding contract is made as soon as we or the agent receive payment. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. Please check your confirmation together with all tickets and other documentation carefully as soon as you receive them and contact the Agent or ourselves direct if you think any details are incorrect. We regret we cannot accept any responsibility if you fail to notify us of any problems straight away. Your contract with us is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- d) All monies paid by clients direct to an agency is at all times held on behalf of Vision Cruise until the transference of such monies to Vision Cruise.
- e) Late payments – if these are permitted then we will charge £10 for each late payment
2. Passports, Visas and Health Requirements
You must ensure that you have all the necessary passport, visa and any other documentation are in place before you commence your holiday. Please note that Vision Cruise are unable to arrange insurance, this will need to be done by yourself prior to departure.
3. The Price of Your Holiday
The price of your holiday is based on known costs as at the date of Confirmation Invoice and Exchange Rates. The price of your holiday is subject to surcharges in the event of increases in transportation costs i.e. fuel, scheduled air fares and any other airline surcharges which are part of the contract between the airline (and their agents) and the tour operator/organiser. All prices shown are correct at the time of issue, prices can often vary and change depending on departures please call us for more information.
4. Changes or Cancellation by You
If you wish to make any changes to your booking after a contract has come into existence, we will endeavour to assist if we can. For changes requested more than fifteen weeks before departure, an administration fee per person is payable if we can make the change, of £25 per person. For changes requested less than sixteen weeks before departure, the cancellation charges set out below will be payable unless otherwise specified. We will treat the changed arrangements as a new booking.
Cancellation charges to compensate us for our estimated losses and expenses are calculated from the date we receive your written notification. Cancellation charges vary depending on the operator. If some but not all party members cancel, additional charges may be payable by the remaining members e.g. under-occupancy charges. The above cancellation charges apply unless otherwise specified at the time of booking. Vision Cruise also charge a Cancellation service fee of £25 per person, on top of any charges made by the principal.
5. Changes by Us
We hope and expect to provide all services (including the intended operator of the aircraft, aircraft type and airport destination) as confirmed to you at the time of booking. However, these arrangements are often planned many months prior to departure and changes may occasionally be necessary due to reasons outside of our direct control. Unfortunately, we must reserve the right to make changes to holidays and brochure details both before and after your booking is confirmed. Changes are treated either as minor’ or significant’.
a) A significant change is: (i) a pre-departure change of your UK check-in airport (except between Heathrow and Gatwick), (ii) change of your destination region, (iii) change of your accommodation to that of a lower category or (iv) change of your time of departure or return by more than 12 hours.
b) A minor change is any other change such as: (i) type of aircraft, (ii) aircraft operator or (iii) change in accommodation to an equivalent or higher local classification etc. For example, we will not inform you of minor schedule changes if the times change by less than 30 minutes. We have the right to make minor changes at any time and we will endeavour to inform you of these changes, but we are not obliged to do so before departure or to pay you any compensation nor do you have a right to cancel without penalty.
If we have to make a significant change, we will advise you or the agent as soon as possible and offer you the choice of: (i) accepting the changed arrangements; or (ii) purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying the difference if it is more expensive if requested or receiving a refund if it is cheaper); or (iii) cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund of all payments made to us.
In addition, we will pay you compensation, except where we have to cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (such as those mentioned in Clause 7), the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. Please note, you must let us know within 10 days which alternative you would like to accept. Compensation per person for the period before scheduled departure within which a significant change is notified to you or your agent.
6. Cancellation by Us
We must reserve the right to cancel a holiday. If we have to cancel for some reason other than failure to pay on your part we will offer you the choice of purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying any difference if it is more expensive and if requested, or receiving a refund if it is cheaper) or receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us. In addition we will pay you compensation, except where the cancellation is made as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. All holidays operate subject to a minimum number of bookings. We will not however cancel for lack of numbers less than eight weeks before departure. Very rarely, we may be forced to curtail your holiday after departure where a force majeure’ situation (such as those described in Clause 7) arises. In this situation we regret that we cannot make any refunds, pay any compensation or be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
7. Force Majeure
We regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reasons or circumstances amounting to force majeure’. Circumstances amounting to force majeure’ include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as, for example, war or threat of war, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, industrial dispute, epidemics and health risks, terrorist activity, technical problems to transport, adverse weather conditions, airport closures, fire and all similar events.
8. Dealing with Complaints
Most problems can be sorted out straight away if we know about them. If you have a complaint you must advise our representative straight away. You must also inform the relevant supplier immediately (e.g. hotel). If there is no representative and the problem is a serious one which cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you must contact our local agent, and if we do not have a local agent, you must contact us directly. If possible, you should obtain a Holiday Report Form from our representative which should be completed and returned to him/her. If you wish to follow up your complaint, you must write within 28 days of your return from holiday to: the Passenger Relations Manager, Vision Cruise (registered office: Cavendish House, Brighton Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 5NG, quoting your booking reference number. We will then investigate your complaint. We regret we cannot accept any liability in relation to any complaint or problem if you fail to notify us strictly in accordance with this paragraph.
9. Our Responsibility for Your Holiday
i) We accept responsibility if the holiday arrangements we agree to provide are not supplied as described, or to a reasonable standard (except where Clause 7 applies). We further accept responsibility for the acts and omissions of our employees, agents, suppliers and sub-contractors (providing they were at the time performing duties authorised by us) except where death or personal injury results (see (ii) below). The maximum amount of compensation we will consider paying under this paragraph is limited to a refund of the cost of your holiday, a refund of any directly attributable expenses and a daily sum of £50.00 per person. The maximum applies where everything has gone wrong and you have obtained no enjoyment from your holiday whatsoever.
For all claims, our liabilities in respect of air, sea, road and rail carriers and providers of accommodation are limited as if we were carriers or providers of accommodation within the relevant International Conventions. Further, it is a condition of our acceptance of liability that you notify us of any claim in accordance with Clause 8. In addition, if any payment is made, you must assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights that you may have to pursue any third party and must also cooperate with ourselves and our insurers.
If, in the opinion of ourselves, any airline pilot, accommodation manager or other person in authority, you are behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, your holiday arrangements may be terminated by either ourselves or the supplier concerned. In this situation, we will have no liability to you and will not be responsible for making any refunds, paying any compensation or meeting any costs or expenses incurred as a result. Further, you must meet any expenses we incur as a result of your behaviour.
11. Data Protection
In order to confirm your booking, it is necessary for us to take certain information from you, including your name, address, date of birth, other personal details and financial details. With the exception of your name and any medical/dietary requirements, all information given to us will be kept confidential and not passed on to any third party. At the time of booking, you will be asked if we may use your details to contact you with future offers. You are under no obligation to accept our invitation. All offers are sent directly from Vision Cruise or our partner companies.
12. Guests with Special Needs
Vision Cruise act as agents for transport and accommodation suppliers, who offer many differing services for people who may need special assistance or facilities. If you require any airport or airline assistance (e.g. due to disability), or special facilities on board a cruise (such as guaranteed ground floor rooms etc) please call our administration department on 0800 655 6601 BEFORE you book, to ensure the airline and accommodation provider have suitable arrangements for you. Certain airlines have restrictions on the number of disabled passengers they carry per flight, for health and safety reasons, and if you do not inform us before booking, and consequently your booking has to be cancelled, Vision Cruise can not be held responsible for any financial loss.
13. Suppliers Conditions
Most of our suppliers have Conditions of Contract which affect the provision of your holiday. These Conditions may limit or exclude the suppliers liability to you, often in accordance with International Convention. Copies of these conditions are available from us on request.
14. Vision Choice will state exact inclusions with each individual quote
Some quotes may not include all Cruise, Hotel Stay, Flight, Transfer and Luggage. This will be stated on the quote what is included. We can always add these on if not included. Majority if our Cruise & Stay Holidays do include the above.
Cooling off Period
There isn’t a cooling off period, this is because the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) don’t apply to travel and holiday bookings.
The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 apply to all package holidays booked, and the regulations define a ‘package’ as follows:
- The holiday must cover a period of at least 24 hours or involve overnight accommodation.
2. The holiday must consist of a combination of at least two of the following components:
- Transport (for example, flights, trains, coaches and ferries – free transfers from the airport to a hotel would not be included)
- Accommodation (this should be significant – it would include a berth on a cruise ship but not on a cross-channel ferry)
- Other tourist services that form a significant proportion of the package (for example, car hire).
Please note prices on the search results page may very to prices on the cruise deal page. The prices on the search results page are from flat files and when you click through it calls the api. This applies to selected cruise lines.
SPIN THE WHEEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– Prizes may be withdrawn at any time
– Prizes won through cheating will not be fulfilled
– Vouchers are valid for 30 days from the date of competition entry
– Only 1 voucher can be claimed per booking
– Discounts applicable to new bookings on cruises of 7 nights or more
FREE Hamper Offer
FREE Hamper is valid for new bookings priced £999 per person (one Hamper per booking). Hamper will be delivered before Christmas for bookings made before 23rd November 2018, all bookings after will have the hamper delivered in January. You must quote ‘HAMPER’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. Only one hamper per household. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn & changed without notice at any time.
FREE Wine Offer
FREE Wine is a TV promotion and is valid for new bookings of value over £999 per person and more made after 1st January 2017 until further notice. One Case per booking. Wine will be ordered once full payment is made. You must quote ‘WINE’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Wine orders can only be sent to UK Mainland & Northern Ireland.
Free Family Car Parking
Free Parking Airport or Port T&C’s
- Start Date 5th June 2018
- 1 free parking offer per booking
- You must quote ‘Free Family Parking’ at the time of booking
- There is no cash alternative
- Available for selected ports & airports in the UK
- Available on selected family deals
- Cabin booked must have at least 1 child under the age of 16 years
- The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn & changed without notice at any time.
- All customers with be entered in the free draw if they book a cruise of 5 nights or more in a one month period
- From 1st January 2019 customers must also download the Vision Cruise app to be entered in to the draw once they have made their booking.
- The winner of the free giveaway is announced on Facebook Live on the 1st of the following month.
- There is only one draw per each calendar month.
- The free giveaway winner must be willing to take part in publicity
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice
- There is no cash alternative
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, restrictions apply.
- Discounts vary per cruise line and can be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
- Low deposits refer to cruise line offers featuring low than normal deposits.
There is no cash alternative.
- The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions
- Discount amounts may vary depending on balance due date*
- For Full payment discount option the payment can only be made by a Bank Transfer in to the Vision Cruise account.
- MSC Cruises – up to 10% discount
- Princess Cruises – up to 4% discount
- Celebrity Cruises – up to 3% discount
- Norwegian Cruise Line – 5% discount
- Regent Seven Seas – 8% discount
- Holland America Line – 5% discount
Viking Ocean & River Cruises – 5% discount
- Azamara Club Cruises – 8% discount
- Silversea – 5% discount
- Scenic – 5% discount
- Riviera Travel – 5% discount
- Saga – 5% discount
- Celeystal – 5% discount
- Carnival Cruise Line – 5% discount
- Avalaon Waterways -5% discount
- Hurtigruten – 5% discount
- Costa Concierge – 5% discount
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages – 5% discount
*Discount amounts vary depending on the balance due date. If the full payment is required at the time of booking you will receive the following amounts: MSC Cruises 10%, Princess Cruises 4% and Celebrity Cruises 3% discount. If it is only the deposit required at the time of booking the discount amounts are as followed: MSC Cruises 7%, Princess Cruises 2% and Celebrity Cruises 2% discount. For all other cruise lines you will get the amount shown above regardless of the balance due date.
CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(Campaign advertisement blocks on home page – titles subject to terms and conditions)
Cunard Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available (or single occupancy in a single stateroom), within the applicable stateroom type and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to print Complimentary Cunard Benefits apply to new bookings only and are not combinable with saver fares. The type and amount of complimentary benefit applied shall be at the absolute discretion of Cunard. The choice of benefits varies by voyage type. Complimentary On board credit is valid on selected voyages of 7 nights or more and applies to the first two passengers sharing a stateroom. This can be spent on shore excursions, drinks, spa services and in the shops. On board credit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Complimentary Car Parking in Southampton is valid on selected roundtrip Southampton voyages of 7 nights or more. Leave your car in a secure car park (one space per booking). Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service and then contact Cruise & Passenger Services Ltd (the operator) direct on 0845 071 3939 or via www.c&ps.com/parking to arrange your car parking no less than 35 days in advance of your departure. Complimentary Coach Transfers are valid on selected roundtrip Southampton voyages of 7 nights or more. Coach transfers are available to all passengers on the booking. Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service and then contact Intercruises on 0845 052 0537 no later than 30 days prior to departure. A list of cities that have pick up points is located in the 2013/2014 brochure published April 2012.
Fred. Olsen Single Supplements
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions that apply to all bookings. *No single supplement. Offer applies to single occupancy of selected Twin Cabins (Twin Cabin for one Person), subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice. This offer is not combinable with any other (except the Enjoyment Promise if applicable) and only applies to specific cruises (as shown) and on selected cabin grades.
Uniworld Single Supplements
Waived Single Supplement and Reduced Single Supplement apply to select dates and itineraries only. Category upgrade charges apply. Waived or Reduced Single Supplement Offers do not apply to suites. Reduced or Single Supplement Waived offer is not combinable with other current savings or promotional offers. Waived Single Supplement applies to cruise only dates. Reduced Single Supplement offers apply to cruise and tour dates. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply and Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit uniworld.com/terms-and-conditions.
Full Uniworld terms & conditions apply. A non-refundable deposit of £250 per person is due at the time of booking. Amenities include £100 per person onboard credit only. *Single supplement is limited availability and is not combinable with any other discounts except the River Heritage Club Discount. See Uniworld’s website or brochure for full terms & conditions.
Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available (or single occupancy in a single stateroom), within the applicable stateroom type and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to print.
Live date: 14th May 2018 to sail-date. Package Fares are available on selected 2018 departures. The fare includes flight, transfer to / from airport, 7 night Transatlantic Crossing onboard Queen Mary 2 and 2 nights in New York, pre or post cruise, staying in the Crown Plaza Times Square New York on a room only basis. Package excluded Grills Suite bookings. Fares are available as a package only and are not combinable with Cunard Fare bookings or other promotional offers and can not be exchanged for a cash alternative. Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to press. For more details, terms and conditions please visit www.cunard.co.uk/ourfares.
Terms & Conditions: Prices shown are subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade within the stateroom type specified. Prices and availability are correct at time of publishing, and may go up or down. Offer is available from 21st December 2018 until 28th February 2019 and applies to sailings included in this campaign only.
*£50pp deposit is not applicable on sailings that fall within 90 days of departure. In this case the full balance would be required as per standard T&Cs.
First and second guest dares apply to minimum lead in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per person, non-air, cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in the stateroom. This offer is not combinable with other promotions, other than Cruise Sale Weeks.
All advertised prices are in GBP/EURO, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom. Prices are subject to change during the promotion. 1. This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 30 March 2020 and 02 May 2021 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked between 06 November 2018 and 4 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”). 2. The following benefits are available for Eligible Bookings: (i) The first two adult guests named in the Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package; and (ii) The first two guests named in the Eligible Booking in Suite Category staterooms will also receive a free Unlimited Wifi Package, Free Pre Paid Gratuities and an on board credit of US $300 will be applied per Suite stateroom. 3. Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer, and Future Cruise Certificates. 4. Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with “”Go! Big, Better, Best”” offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate. 5. The promotion applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via www.celebritycruises.co.uk only. 6. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2019-2020 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent. 7. RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Prices shown are subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade within the stateroom type specified and include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Prices and availability are correct at time of publish, and may go up or down. £50 low deposit for all passengers. Offer is available on selected 2020 Europe, Caribbean, Canada & New England voyages from 8th November – 30th April 2019 and for selected 2020 Alaska and Japan voyages from 15th November – 30th April 2019.
- This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Ocean View stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 09 December 2018 and 11 May 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked
between the 15 November 2018 and 4 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The following benefits are available for Eligible Bookings: (i) The first two adult guests named in the Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package; and (ii) Eligible Bookings on selected European sailings & selected sailings from Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Singapore during the Promotion Period will receive a discount off the applicable cruise fare of the 2nd guest
booked in the stateroom on an Eligible Booking, 50% off the full standard cruise fare price of the first guest booked into the same stateroom. Other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to,
gratuities, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included, and will not be reduced as part of the 50% saving promotion.
- Eligible Bookings on selected Rest of World sailings during the Promotion Period will receive a discount off the advertised standard cruise fare price as follows; (i) For eligible sailings of 6 nights to 9 nights and departing between January 2019 and April 2020, the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £200 per stateroom for Ocean View bookings, £300 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class & AquaClass® bookings and £500 per stateroom for Suite bookings; (ii) For eligible sailings of 10 nights or greater and departing between January 2019 and April 2020, the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £300 per stateroom for Ocean View bookings, £400 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class & AquaClass bookings and £700 per stateroom for Suite bookings;
- Discounts are applied to the standard price which is the normal price that would be advertised based on Promoter’s standard pricing policies. Standard price is subject to change during the promotion period based on normal supply and demand.
- Third, fourth and fifth guests named on an Eligible Booking and occupying the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking will each receive a complimentary Classic Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package, and, a saving of 50% from the applicable cruise fare for each additional third, fourth or fifth guest occupying the same stateroom. The cruise fare refers to the applicable Cruise Fare including Taxes & Fees only. Other add-ons including, but not limited to, Gratuities, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the Promotion. For the additional 50% discount to apply, there must be at least three persons and no more than five persons sharing the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking.
- The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in-stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the second guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 year of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided to this guest instead. Please drink responsibly.
- Promotion benefits will be added to eligible bookings within 30 days of sailing and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.
- Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
- Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
- Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now Onboard spend (Onboard Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer and Future Cruise Certificates.
- Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with “”Go! Big, Better, Best”” offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings.
Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
- The facility to hold staterooms on Option is no longer available, any options that are held in the UK & Ireland will automatically cancel with no notification.
- Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice.
- The promotion applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via celebritycruises.co.uk only.
- For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation
charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2019-2020 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.
- RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Up to $500 onboard credit offer runs from 06/11/18 and ends on 1/04/19. Extra $500 onboard credit is a boxing day sale offer which runs from 24/12/18 and ends 16/01/19. Both offers are only applicable to new bookings of 5+ nights. Onboard credit amount based on category booked. Offers are not applicable to IX, OX, BX & MX Grades.
Offer is per stateroom.
Offer is applicable to fly-cruise and cruise only pricing.
Offer is combinable with general market pricing.
Offer is non combinable with any exclusive pricing or on-board spend unless stated otherwise.
Offer is combinable with monthly Latitudes rewards insider offer.
Offer is non combinable with Interline rates (INTRLINE promo code).
Offer is non combinable with air promotions (AIRPROMO promo code).
Single occupancy receives the same on-board spend per stateroom.
All offers are only applicable to €EUR, NOK & £GBP currency only booked through Norwegian Continental Europe & Southampton offices .
Fares are guideline prices, subject to availability and change at any time, for new bookings made from 06th November 2018 to 01 April 2019.
Some sailings may be capacity controlled and can be closed at any time.
Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
*Free Speciality Dining Package is applicable to new qualifying bookings of balcony staterooms and mini-suites made through Norwegian’s UK office and agencies between 17 January 2019 and 31 January 2019 inclusive only. Applicable to fleetwide 5+ night sailings (fly-cruise and cruise only). Dining Package includes 3 dining package nights at selected restaurants including 18% gratuities and speciality service charge. For dining at Cagney’s and Le Bistro restaurants, package includes one main course per person with additional main courses charged at $10.00 per meal per person. Package may only be used in the specific restaurants to which it applies and not at any other restaurants, eateries or outlets. Exclusions apply including special occasion and holiday menus such as Christmas and New Year. Dining at Ocean Blue, Bayamo, Cirque/Illusionarium, Sushi, Pincho and Raw Bar requires payment of an upcharge fee. Package does not include beverages. Not applicable to stateroom categories BX and MX or to sailings of less than 5 nights. New individual FIT reservations and new speculative group delegates only. Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing speculative group and count towards tour conductor credits. Not valid for affinity or tour operator groups and cannot be held as group block. Promotion is applicable to 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom only and not valid for 3rd or 4th adult sharing, child or infant prices. Promotion is combinable with monthly Latitudes rewards insider offer and standard net rates UKNET but not combinable with any exclusive pricing or on-board spend unless stated otherwise.
Premium All Inclusive
Premium All Inclusive is valid for new bookings (frequent individual traveller and groups) in £ for all stateroom categories (except guarantee cabin categories) on board Norwegian Cruise Line ship. Premium All Inclusive services add up to a value of more than £1,200 per stateroom (based on a 7-day cruise in stateroom categories up to Mini Suite and the current retail prices charged on board as well as the applicable discretionary service charge). Not all amenities are available on all ships. Just Cruise rates are available only on pseudo categories/guarantee cabin categories (IX, OX,BX, MX). The fare includes prepaid service charge, cabin category as booked (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony etc.)/Guarantee Stateroom, 24-hour dining (speciality restaurants have à-la-carte pricing or a cover charge) and a varied entertainment programme (surcharge may apply). All other Premium All Inclusive amenities are excluded from this fare. JUST CRUISE is not combinable with any other promotions and specials. Subject to availability. Please click here for more information. Terms and conditions of Norwegian Cruise Line apply. Premium All Inclusive is also valid for bookings of specials and promotions. Subject to availability. Errors and omissions excepted.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ (FOCL) standard Terms and Conditions which are available at www.fredolsencruises.com and on request. Both must be read before booking. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively. Cruise descriptions include optional, chargeable experiences that may be enjoyed independently and/or with optional Fred. Olsen Shore Tours. Shore Tours are subject to availability and service operation. Ocean Cruises: Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea. River Cruises: Access to the river vessel may involve using steps over or through other vessels. Consequently, River Cruises are not suitable for guests who rely on wheelchairs or those with limited mobility who are unable to walk up and down boat steps. Please ask for guidance at the time of booking.
Freedom fare terms and conditions apply.
All Cruise Sale offers are applicable to new bookings only, made between 05/12/18 to 28/02/19 inclusive, for departures from January 2019 to March 2020; excludes charters, exclusive sailings, Tour Operator holidays, including but not limited to, W1901, W1902, W2009, D1903, D1904, D1912, D1929, D2008, M1902, M1903, M1925, M2007, L1909, L2003, R1908, and R1923.
In addition to above:
FREE All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade & Tips Covered on Ocean cruises: offer applicable on selected sailings of five nights up to 42 nights. Free drinks upgrade package comprises of selected house beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks – terms & conditions are available on request and at Fred. Olsen’s website. Tips are paid directly to the relevant staff on board; are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Not combinable with any other offer, including, but not limited to Anchor Fares, (except Free Cashback as applicable, and Enjoyment Promise), and is capacity controlled.
Free Cashback offer: Free Cashback on selected cruises, as detailed and shown on Fred. Olsen’s website. Cashback amount is per person, up to a maximum of two guests per room. Cashback is given on board as £ sterling, as on board account credit for use during the cruise. This is non-transferable. Unused on board spending credit can be claimed as cash on board at the end of the cruise only. No unused spend can be claimed after the end of the cruise – all claims must be made before disembarking the ship. Offer may be combined with Free All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade/Tips covered offer on cruises stated in Cashback offer.
Solo Cruising offer: Offer based on sole occupancy of specific grades of twin/double rooms, paying no single supplement, on selected 2019 and 2020 sailings, as shown on our website. Solo offer is subject to availability and is capacity controlled.
FREE Dining Drinks Upgrade & Tips Covered on River cruises: offer applicable on selected 2019 River sailings on Brabant, as shown on Fred. Olsen’s website. Free drinks package comprises of selected drinks with lunch and dinner: for terms & conditions, see our website. Tips are paid directly to the relevant staff on board; are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Offer not combinable with any other offer, including but not limited to Anchor Fares, (except Enjoyment Promise).
3for2 offer: applicable on selected sailings on Ocean and/or Brabant River cruises. All three holidays must be booked in one transaction with the same lead name. The value of the lowest priced cruise will be divided into three with one third of this value deducted from each of the three bookings. Free cruise value will be calculated after any applicable deal or promotion has been applied. The standard deposit or full payment will be due at time of booking for each cruise, as dictated by the departure date, fare type, or duration. If lead guest name is changed, this must apply to all three bookings and standard Administration Fees will apply. 3for2 Offer is based on Freedom fares only, and applies to basic cruise fare only (and Fred. Olsen flights where applicable). Should the cost of any of the bookings made under this promotion change due to an amendment request from the guest, FOCL reserves the right to amend the value of the free cruise accordingly. Should any of the cruise bookings made under this promotion be cancelled or transferred by the guest, this offer and discounts will be withdrawn and the remaining cruise bookings will be re-priced at the fares applicable at the time of booking. We reserve the right to withdraw cruises from the promotion or make amendments at any time without prior notice. Standard cancellation charges apply to all three cruises based on the fare type that is booked for the relevant cruise. Offer not combinable with any other offer, including, but not limited to Anchor Fares, and with the exception of the Enjoyment Promise.
Enjoyment Promise: Terms & Conditions The Enjoyment Promise excludes Party Nights and cruises for 4 or less nights. The promise only applies to Bookings made for departures more than 12 weeks ahead. The Enjoyment Promise only applies to Passengers who have contracted with FOCL and excludes cruises on vessels operated by FOCL but booked through third Party operators. Should you wish to invoke the Enjoyment Promise, guests will need to inform Guest Relations within 48 hours of the Vessel’s departure from the original port of embarkation at the latest (24 hours for River Cruises). FOCL will arrange and pay for a flight and/or transport back to the UK. FOCL will refund the cruise cost only but will not refund other costs. E&OE.
1. Buy One Get One Half Off (BOGOHO) and BOGOHO Plus promotions are applicable to the first and second named guests in the booking only. Applicable to new bookings only made between 10th December 2018 and 31st March 2019 on selected Azamara Club Cruises voyages departing between 6th April 2019 and 30th April 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. The BOGOHO offer is a saving of 50% from the voyage fare of the second guest booked into the stateroom on an Eligible Booking. The 50% saving is calculated based on the current full voyage fare of the first guest in the stateroom. The voyage fare includes standard meals on-board (excluding speciality dining), most entertainment on-board and selected drinks. The promotion excludes personal expenses (i.e. laundry), shore excursions, travel insurance, travel arrangements to and from the port and gratuities. Other add-ons and amenities including, but not limited to, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the 50% saving promotion.
3. Price description “BOGOHO” must be listed in the reservation at the time of making an Eligible Booking.
4. The BOGOHO Plus Offer provides one Unlimited Internet package for a single device for one guest booked in an Oceanview or higher stateroom under the BOGOHO Offer. The promotion includes Unlimited Internet minutes for use on-board and is non-transferrable. Internet connectivity and speed is subject to location of ship, availability of satellite signal, and is not guaranteed 100% of the time. See https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/internet-packages for full details.
5. Price description “BOGOHO+” must be listed in the reservation at the time of making an Eligible Booking.
6. Offer may not be available on all stateroom categories on all sailings. Please check individual sailing details for full information.
7. Pricing is based on voyage-only fares per person based on two people sharing the advertised stateroom (various categories) in GBP / EUR and inclusive of taxes, subject to availability.
8. Offer applies to new individual stateroom Eligible Bookings (unless as specified above) and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings named and fully deposited during the promotion period. This promotion does not apply to incentive or contracted groups, and 3rd and 4th guests in a stateroom, who will pay the full fare at the time of booking. Only one offer per stateroom.
9. This promotion is only combinable with Back-to-Back Benefits where both meet the terms of the offer, On-board Booking Benefits, LCV Quarterly Savings, up to one On-board Credit Offer and single supplements. Unless otherwise stated, the Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Complimentary Nights, Last Minute Voyages, Closed User Rates, Employee Rates, Interline Rates, Travel Agent Rates, and Net Rates: offer is available on gross rated fares only.
10. If the guest cancels and reinstates an Eligible Booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking or makes certain other changes to the booking, this will result in removal of the Offer.
11. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits will have to cancel existing booking & make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
12. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
13. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking information, ATOL protection, eligible sailings, terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to the Azamara Club Cruises 2019 first edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
14. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Azamara Club Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
BEST PROMO rates are per person based on double occupancy. The complimentary Premium Drinks Package is only for Fantastica experience (i.e. categories I2,O2,B2,S2) applicable to all guests sharing a cabin, including children (passengers from 3 to 17 Yo). The rates are subject to change and may vary without notice. This offer is valid on new bookings only, made between 12th of December 2018 and 17th of March 2019, valid on sailings from Summer 2019 and Winter 19/20 Programme. The offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability and confirmation by MSC Cruises. It is only combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discount, and not combinable with any other offer or MSC Discounts and/or Future Cruise Consultant Vouchers/Future Cruise Discount Vouchers, unless otherwise stated on ad-hoc promotional material. During the “Wave Best Promo“ Campaign, for sailings included, the promotion will be visible on the reservation system at the time of the booking under the “BEST PROMO Cruise Only”, “BEST PROMO FLY & Cruise” price descriptions. Only bookings taken under before mentioned Price Descriptions will receive the complimentary Premium Drinks Package when selecting the Fantastica Experience (I2,O2,B2 or S2). The Premium Drinks Package allows the guests to enjoy whilst on board, unlimited consumption of all drinks priced up to 10 €/12 $. This offer includes a wide range of cocktails, spirits, liqueurs, aperitifs, wines by the glass, draught and bottled beers, sodas, fruit juices, bottled mineral water, energy drinks, classic and special coffee drinks, hot chocolate delights and organic tea. The offer is valid in all on board bars, as well as the self-service buffet and restaurants, including speciality restaurants. This PREMIUM DRINKS package is for personal use only and valid for one booking at a time. The ID card issued with the package is non-transferrable. Abusing the terms of the package may result in the service being withdrawn and the remaining days not being refunded. The price of the package applies to each day of the cruise except for the day of disembarkation; the package cannot be purchased on a daily basis. Once activated on board, the package cannot be terminated and refunded. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or travelling together and wishing enjoy their meals at the same table, including minors who must book the Child version of the package. The package is not mandatory for infants under 3 years old (i.e. who have not yet reached their 3rd birthday). The following items are not included in the package: tobacco, souvenir glasses, ice cream menu, retail items, minibar and room service. ” The rates for the family cabins (FLP, FPO, FPB, FLA, FMB and FMO) and the rates for Bella cabins (I1, O1 and B1) do not include All Inclusive drinks, only the complimentary “water and hot drinks” in the standard restaurants. The offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth guests pay the usual applicable rate. Flights and any other add-ons will be available at the current selling rates, payable by all guests under the same booking. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements. Single Supplement 100%. For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information please refer to the MSC Cruises Brochure or visit msccruises.co.uk
*ALL PRICES STATED ARE CRUISE ONLY. Fares listed are in GBP Sterling. All fares are based on Promo(s) NV/NF/UV. Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy and include Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses. Subject to availability. Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy, for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom and exclude 3rd/4th guests, except as provided herein. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable. Offers are applicable on select 2019 & 2020 departures. Stateroom upgrades are available in select stateroom categories and are subject to availability of the staterooms in the higher category. Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Reduced deposit amounts are as follows: cruises 7-10 nights are £99 pp, cruises 11-14 nights are £199 pp and cruises 15 plus nights are £399 pp. Shore excursion offer applies only to select shore excursions on select sailings, purchased in advance of embarkation, prior to 28 February 2019. If a shore excursion is canceled once on board, refund will be the amount paid. Suite offer: Onboard spending money is offered in the following amounts: cruises 7-10 nights receive US$100 pp (US$200 per suite); cruises 11-14 nights receive US$200 pp (US$400 per suite) and cruises 15 plus nights receive US$300 pp (US$600 per suite). Onboard spending money is in U.S. dollars and is non-refundable, non-transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of that cruise, and may not be used in the casino. For more information about our stateroom categories, suite descriptions, and deck plans, please refer to hollandamerica.com or the appropriate Holland America Line brochure. Offers have limited space and may be modified or withdrawn or sailing/departure dates may be substituted without prior notice. Subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they have a full passport valid at least 6 months beyond the date travel is to commence. Why Not Now offers end 28 February 2019. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands.
1. Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in categories Z, ZI, Y, YO, XN, X, XB, W & WS GTY are excluded) made between 18th December 2018 and 4th March 2019 on (i) selected sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 1st January 2019 and 31st December 2020 and (ii) Dubai sailings on Jewel of the Seas of 6 nights or more departing in 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”). 2. Pricing is based on two or more people sharing the eligible stateroom (various categories) in GBP / EUR. Prices are subject to change and availability without notice, based on supply and demand. If an early booking discount is available it will be included in the price shown. Prices include all applicable taxes and fees. Flights and pre-paid gratuities are additional costs unless otherwise stated.
3. All Eligible Bookings will include the following benefits:
(i) Deluxe Drinks Package (First and Second Stateroom Guest Only). Please drink responsibly
(ii) Refreshments Beverage Package (Third and Fourth Stateroom Guest Only)
(iii) Reduced deposit of £75 GBP or €100 EUR per
All Inclusive Package
4. The All Inclusive promotion includes the Deluxe Beverage Package for adults when booking on an Eligible Booking. A Refreshment Beverage Package will be applied to guests under the applicable drinking age on an Eligible Booking.
5. The Deluxe Beverage Package includes selected individual beverage items up to $12 (retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of cocktails, spirits, wines, beer, sodas, bottled water, juices, mocktails, premium coffee, premium tea and more. Bottles of wine are not included. Please drink responsibly.
6. The Refreshment Beverage package is applicable to any third and fourth guests over the age of two years booked into an eligible stateroom.
7. The Refreshment Package includes selected individual non-alcoholic beverage items up to $12 (retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water, juices, smoothies, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda beverages and a Coca-Cola souvenir cup.
8. Valid passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before the drinks package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.
1. Reduced deposit of £75 GBP or €100 EUR per person for any Eligible Bookings made at least 57 days or more prior to the sail date. Additional charges for flights, hotels and transfers may be required at time of booking. Normal balance payment and cancellation terms will continue to apply. Full cruise fare balance payable at 57 days prior to sail date. Not combinable with group bookings or a build your own package holiday.
1. Drinks packages offer selected drinks only and may be limited by value and brand. Click here for further information on available beverages and full restrictions. Where the first or second guest of an Eligible Booking is a minor, a Refreshment Drinks Package will be provided instead of the Deluxe Drinks package.
2. The minimum drinking age for purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from North America and Canada is 21 years at the time of sailing, and elsewhere is 18 years to comply with applicable laws.
1. This promotion is only combinable Crown & Anchor Discounts, Friends & Family Bookings, Tesco Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings), Future Cruise Certificates only, groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 18th December 2018 and 5th March 2019 at prevailing rate.
2. The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Cruise and Stay Packages, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of non- Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
3. Options will not be permitted to be held during this promotion.
4. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion.
5. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have to cancel existing booking and make a new booking at the cruise fare applicable at that time. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
6. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information and full terms and conditions please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2018-19 second edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
7. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, breach of guest conduct policy, change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
8. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
† Select Price shown is per person based on two adults sharing an XX grade Sea view cabin on XXXX cruise XXXX and is subject to availability. Fly-cruise prices shown are inclusive of economy class flights from/to London and transfers. Prices may vary for other departure airports. Prices and other information are correct at the time of going to print. ◊Select Price and Early Saver bookings made up to 28 February 2019 will benefit from a 5% low deposit. After this date the standard deposit of 15% will apply. Offer is combinable with our current on-board spending money offer on qualifying departures. *Book an applicable Select Price holiday and receive additional on-board spending money to spend during your cruise holiday. The amount shown is per xxxxx cabin based on cruise XXXX, XX grade and includes the Select Price benefit of on-board spending money plus the extra on-board spending money. Applicable to new Select Price bookings made by 28 February 2019 on selected cabin grades on applicable departures between 19 December 2018 and 24 October 2020. Offer is not applicable to Inside cabins. **Book an applicable holiday and 3rd and 4th guests sail from £1pp on selected cruises up to 7 nights when sharing a cabin with two full paying adults. Excludes school holiday cruises, fly-cruises and BE grade cabins. Applicable to new bookings made between 19 December 2018 and 28 February 2019, on selected holidays departing between 22 March 2019 – 28 March 2020. Offer is subject to availability and is combinable with our current on-board spending money offer on qualifying departures. ~£7pp per day discretionary daily Service Charge is applicable until May 2019. We reserve the right to withdraw these offers in whole or on individual cruises at any time. For up-to-date prices and full P&O Cruises terms and conditions which you must read before booking please visit www.pocruises.com. P&O Cruises is trading name of Carnival plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04039524.