Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with us via our website or via our call centre, you enter into a contract the Cruise Line or Tour Operator of your choice with Vision Cruise acting as agents on their behalf. Terms and Conditions of the Tour operator or Cruise Line vary from company to company, and will be sent to you along with your confirmation invoice. If you wish to review these prior to booking, please contact us, at the address below, and we will send a copy to you. When you book through this website or via our call centre, it is deemed that you agree to the operators terms and conditions.
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
Cavendish House Enterprises Limited
ATOL number 9640
ABTA number 23229
When you book a Vision Cruise, Vision Choice or Vision Plus package holiday, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- Making Your Booking and Your Contract
a) Bookings can be made in person at our offices (address above), by telephone 0800 655 6601 or via our website (www.visioncruise.co.uk), availability on all departures can be checked via the methods above. No charges are applicable to any bookings paid via Debit Card, credit card or cheque. If you make a booking more than sixteen weeks before departure, you can either pay a deposit (the amount of which will be specified at the time of booking) per person or the full balance of the cruise holiday. The full balance will be required at least sixteen weeks before departure. If you book within sixteen weeks of departure, the full balance is due immediately. Please ensure that at the time of booking you take out adequate insurance cover. A booking fee for any Vision Choice or Vision Value will be charged at the time of booking of £20 per person, and is non refundable
- b) If you fail to make any payments when due, we have the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you at any time up to the date of departure and to levy the cancellation charges of up to 100% of the total holiday cost. No reminders will be sent. All monies paid to the agent will be forwarded to us, Vision Cruise. On receipt of deposits/balance of your holiday, we will issue our confirmation/final invoice which will be sent either directly to you or via the agent. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. If we need to make a request for extra/alternative space, an administration fee per booking/per request may be charged.
- c) Upon receipt of your deposit/balance we will issue a confirmation and send this to you directly or via the Agent. A binding contract is made as soon as we or the agent receive payment. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. Please check your confirmation together with all tickets and other documentation carefully as soon as you receive them and contact the Agent or ourselves direct if you think any details are incorrect. We regret we cannot accept any responsibility if you fail to notify us of any problems straight away. Your contract with us is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- d) All monies paid by clients direct to an agency is at all times held on behalf of Vision Cruise until the transference of such monies to Vision Cruise.
- e) Late payments – if these are permitted then we will charge £10 for each late payment
2. Passports, Visas and Health Requirements
You must ensure that you have all the necessary passport, visa and any other documentation are in place before you commence your holiday. Please note that Vision Cruise are unable to arrange insurance, this will need to be done by yourself prior to departure.
3. The Price of Your Holiday
The price of your holiday is based on known costs as at the date of Confirmation Invoice and Exchange Rates. The price of your holiday is subject to surcharges in the event of increases in transportation costs i.e. fuel, scheduled air fares and any other airline surcharges which are part of the contract between the airline (and their agents) and the tour operator/organiser. All prices shown are correct at the time of issue, prices can often vary and change depending on departures please call us for more information.
4. Changes or Cancellation by You
If you wish to make any changes to your booking after a contract has come into existence, we will endeavour to assist if we can. For changes requested more than fifteen weeks before departure, an administration fee per person is payable if we can make the change, of £25 per person. For changes requested less than sixteen weeks before departure, the cancellation charges set out below will be payable unless otherwise specified. We will treat the changed arrangements as a new booking.
Cancellation charges to compensate us for our estimated losses and expenses are calculated from the date we receive your written notification. Cancellation charges vary depending on the operator. If some but not all party members cancel, additional charges may be payable by the remaining members e.g. under-occupancy charges. The above cancellation charges apply unless otherwise specified at the time of booking. Vision Cruise also charge a Cancellation service fee of £25 per person, on top of any charges made by the principal.
5. Changes by Us
We hope and expect to provide all services (including the intended operator of the aircraft, aircraft type and airport destination) as confirmed to you at the time of booking. However, these arrangements are often planned many months prior to departure and changes may occasionally be necessary due to reasons outside of our direct control. Unfortunately, we must reserve the right to make changes to holidays and brochure details both before and after your booking is confirmed. Changes are treated either as minor’ or significant’.
a) A significant change is: (i) a pre-departure change of your UK check-in airport (except between Heathrow and Gatwick), (ii) change of your destination region, (iii) change of your accommodation to that of a lower category or (iv) change of your time of departure or return by more than 12 hours.
b) A minor change is any other change such as: (i) type of aircraft, (ii) aircraft operator or (iii) change in accommodation to an equivalent or higher local classification etc. For example, we will not inform you of minor schedule changes if the times change by less than 30 minutes. We have the right to make minor changes at any time and we will endeavour to inform you of these changes, but we are not obliged to do so before departure or to pay you any compensation nor do you have a right to cancel without penalty.
If we have to make a significant change, we will advise you or the agent as soon as possible and offer you the choice of: (i) accepting the changed arrangements; or (ii) purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying the difference if it is more expensive if requested or receiving a refund if it is cheaper); or (iii) cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund of all payments made to us.
In addition, we will pay you compensation, except where we have to cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (such as those mentioned in Clause 7), the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. Please note, you must let us know within 10 days which alternative you would like to accept. Compensation per person for the period before scheduled departure within which a significant change is notified to you or your agent.
6. Cancellation by Us
We must reserve the right to cancel a holiday. If we have to cancel for some reason other than failure to pay on your part we will offer you the choice of purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying any difference if it is more expensive and if requested, or receiving a refund if it is cheaper) or receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us. In addition we will pay you compensation, except where the cancellation is made as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. All holidays operate subject to a minimum number of bookings. We will not however cancel for lack of numbers less than eight weeks before departure. Very rarely, we may be forced to curtail your holiday after departure where a force majeure’ situation (such as those described in Clause 7) arises. In this situation we regret that we cannot make any refunds, pay any compensation or be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
7. Force Majeure
We regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reasons or circumstances amounting to force majeure’. Circumstances amounting to force majeure’ include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as, for example, war or threat of war, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, industrial dispute, epidemics and health risks, terrorist activity, technical problems to transport, adverse weather conditions, airport closures, fire and all similar events.
8. Dealing with Complaints
Most problems can be sorted out straight away if we know about them. If you have a complaint you must advise our representative straight away. You must also inform the relevant supplier immediately (e.g. hotel). If there is no representative and the problem is a serious one which cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you must contact our local agent, and if we do not have a local agent, you must contact us directly. If possible, you should obtain a Holiday Report Form from our representative which should be completed and returned to him/her. If you wish to follow up your complaint, you must write within 28 days of your return from holiday to: the Passenger Relations Manager, Vision Cruise (registered office: Cavendish House, Brighton Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 5NG, quoting your booking reference number. We will then investigate your complaint. We regret we cannot accept any liability in relation to any complaint or problem if you fail to notify us strictly in accordance with this paragraph.
9. Our Responsibility for Your Holiday
i) We accept responsibility if the holiday arrangements we agree to provide are not supplied as described, or to a reasonable standard (except where Clause 7 applies). We further accept responsibility for the acts and omissions of our employees, agents, suppliers and sub-contractors (providing they were at the time performing duties authorised by us) except where death or personal injury results (see (ii) below). The maximum amount of compensation we will consider paying under this paragraph is limited to a refund of the cost of your holiday, a refund of any directly attributable expenses and a daily sum of £50.00 per person. The maximum applies where everything has gone wrong and you have obtained no enjoyment from your holiday whatsoever.
For all claims, our liabilities in respect of air, sea, road and rail carriers and providers of accommodation are limited as if we were carriers or providers of accommodation within the relevant International Conventions. Further, it is a condition of our acceptance of liability that you notify us of any claim in accordance with Clause 8. In addition, if any payment is made, you must assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights that you may have to pursue any third party and must also cooperate with ourselves and our insurers.
If, in the opinion of ourselves, any airline pilot, accommodation manager or other person in authority, you are behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, your holiday arrangements may be terminated by either ourselves or the supplier concerned. In this situation, we will have no liability to you and will not be responsible for making any refunds, paying any compensation or meeting any costs or expenses incurred as a result. Further, you must meet any expenses we incur as a result of your behaviour.
11. Data Protection
In order to confirm your booking, it is necessary for us to take certain information from you, including your name, address, date of birth, other personal details and financial details. With the exception of your name and any medical/dietary requirements, all information given to us will be kept confidential and not passed on to any third party. At the time of booking, you will be asked if we may use your details to contact you with future offers. You are under no obligation to accept our invitation. All offers are sent directly from Vision Cruise or our partner companies.
12. Guests with Special Needs
Vision Cruise act as agents for transport and accommodation suppliers, who offer many differing services for people who may need special assistance or facilities. If you require any airport or airline assistance (e.g. due to disability), or special facilities on board a cruise (such as guaranteed ground floor rooms etc) please call our administration department on 0800 655 6601 BEFORE you book, to ensure the airline and accommodation provider have suitable arrangements for you. Certain airlines have restrictions on the number of disabled passengers they carry per flight, for health and safety reasons, and if you do not inform us before booking, and consequently your booking has to be cancelled, Vision Cruise can not be held responsible for any financial loss.
13. Suppliers Conditions
Most of our suppliers have Conditions of Contract which affect the provision of your holiday. These Conditions may limit or exclude the suppliers liability to you, often in accordance with International Convention. Copies of these conditions are available from us on request.
14. Vision Choice will state exact inclusions with each individual quote
Some quotes may not include all Cruise, Hotel Stay, Flight, Transfer and Luggage. This will be stated on the quote what is included. We can always add these on if not included. Majority if our Cruise & Stay Holidays do include the above.
Cooling off Period
There isn’t a cooling off period, this is because the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) don’t apply to travel and holiday bookings.
The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 apply to all package holidays booked, and the regulations define a ‘package’ as follows:
- The holiday must cover a period of at least 24 hours or involve overnight accommodation.
2. The holiday must consist of a combination of at least two of the following components:
- Transport (for example, flights, trains, coaches and ferries – free transfers from the airport to a hotel would not be included)
- Accommodation (this should be significant – it would include a berth on a cruise ship but not on a cross-channel ferry)
- Other tourist services that form a significant proportion of the package (for example, car hire).
MSC PREZIOSA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All entries must be received by midnight 1st July 2017. All entries received after this time will not be counted. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. The winner will be randomly selected from valid entries received before the closing date. The prize does not include travel insurance, shore excursions, personal expenditure or other incidental costs. It is essential that the competition winner has a valid passport to travel as well as all necessary visas and travel insurance. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered. The draw is only open to United Kingdom residents and only one entry per person is permitted. By entering this competition you are opting into receiving e-newsletters and promotions from Vision Cruise. This competition can be withdrawn at any time.
SPIN THE WHEEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– Prizes may be withdrawn at any time
– Prizes won through cheating will not be fulfilled
– Vouchers are valid for 30 days from the date of competition entry
– Only 1 voucher can be claimed per booking
– Discounts applicable to new bookings on cruises of 7 nights or more
FREE Hamper is valid for new bookings priced £799 per person or more made between 1st December 2017 and 31st January 2018. (one Hamper per booking) Hamper will be delivered before Christmas for bookings made before 15th December, all bookings after will have the hamper delivered in January. You must quote ‘HAMPER’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. Only one hamper per household. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn & changed without notice at any time.
FREE Wine Offer
FREE Wine is a TV promotion and is valid for new bookings of value over £999 per person and more made after 1st January 2017 until further notice. One Case per booking. Wine will be ordered once full payment is made. You must quote ‘WINE’ at time of booking to be eligible, there is no cash alternative. The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Wine orders can only be sent to UK Mainland & Northern Ireland.
Free Family Car Parking
Free Parking Airport or Port T&C’s
- Start Date 5th June 2018
- 1 free parking offer per booking
- You must quote ‘Free Family Parking’ at the time of booking
- There is no cash alternative
- Available for selected ports & airports in the UK
- Available on selected family deals
- Cabin booked must have at least 1 child under the age of 16 years
- The offer is not combinable with any other promotion/discount by Vision Cruise, however it is combinable with cruise line promotions and may be withdrawn & changed without notice at any time.
All those who book a cruise of 5 nights or more between in a one month period will be in with a chance of cruising for FREE! Each draw is announced on Facebook Live on the 1st of the following month.
Postcard & Rush to the Line (29/06/18 – 31/07/18)
- Book online or over the phone
- Must quote LOYALTY18 to get the discount at the time of booking
- Not available on packages or groups
- Applies to new bookings made after 2nd July 2018
- Ends 31st July 2018
- 10% off MSC
- 7% off CMV
- 5% off Freds
- 3% off P&O, Celebrity, Royal, Princess & Cunard
- This offer is not combinable with any other offer
Postcard (09/08/18 – 15/09/18)
- Book online or over the phone
- Must quote VIP18 to get the discount at the time of booking
- Not available on packages or groups
- Applies to new bookings made after 9th August 2018
- Ends 15th September 2018
- 10% off MSC
- 7% off CMV
- 5% off Freds
- 3% off P&O, Celebrity, Royal, Princess & Cunard
- This offer is not combinable with any other offer
CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(Campaign advertisement blocks on home page – titles subject to terms and conditions)
Fred. Olsen Single Supplements
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions that apply to all bookings. *No single supplement. Offer applies to single occupancy of selected Twin Cabins (Twin Cabin for one Person), subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice. This offer is not combinable with any other (except the Enjoyment Promise if applicable) and only applies to specific cruises (as shown) and on selected cabin grades.
Exclusions & exceptions: Warmer cruising offers not combinable with any other offer. Not all October 2018 to March 2019, sailings are included in the campaign.
Terms and conditions: These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ (FOCL) standard Terms and Conditions. Standard and offer Terms and Conditions are available in full on our website, fredolsencruises.com and on request. Both must be read before booking. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Cruise descriptions include optional, chargeable experiences that may be enjoyed independently and/or with optional Fred. Olsen Shore Tours. Shore Tours are subject to availability and service operation. We reserve the right to amend itineraries for operational reasons. Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea.
Fares are per person, based on standard occupancy of the lead-in rooms, subject to availability. Warmer Cruising offers are valid for new bookings made from 15/08/18 to 17/10/18, inclusive, on cruises shown in the Warmer cruising brochure, subject to availability, and based on Anchor fares. Savings are compared to the current previous selling price and have been applied to the fares shown.
Prices for fly-cruises are based on a fly-cruise package basis and include flight(s), APD and transfer(s) to/from the ship as arranged by Fred. Olsen. The Warmer cruising discount is not applied to the flight/transfer supplement. The appropriate discount will be made to the cruise portion of the holiday to reflect the full savings. Guests can choose to book on a ‘cruise only’ basis. Guests booking on this option will need to arrange their own flights and transfers to/from the ship. See our website for details.
Warmer Cruising No Single Supplement Offer: applicable to new bookings made from 15/08/18 to 17/10/18, inclusive. Offer based on sole occupancy of specific grades of twin/double rooms, paying no single supplement, on selected October 2018 to March 2019 cruises, see our website for details. Anchor fare terms and conditions apply, please see below. Solo offer is subject to availability and capacity controlled.
Anchor fares: full payment is required at time of booking. 100% cancellation charges apply and guests cannot transfer their booking to an alternative cruise. No room number – and in some cases, room grade – will be provided at the time of booking (room number will be advised on the cruise ticket).
See fredolsencruises.com for full Anchor fare terms & conditions.
Uniworld Single Supplements
Waived Single Supplement and Reduced Single Supplement apply to select dates and itineraries only. Category upgrade charges apply. Waived or Reduced Single Supplement Offers do not apply to suites. Reduced or Single Supplement Waived offer is not combinable with other current savings or promotional offers. Waived Single Supplement applies to cruise only dates. Reduced Single Supplement offers apply to cruise and tour dates. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply and Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit uniworld.com/terms-and-conditions.
Full Uniworld terms & conditions apply. A non-refundable deposit of £250 per person is due at the time of booking. Amenities include £100 per person onboard credit only. *Single supplement is limited availability and is not combinable with any other discounts except the River Heritage Club Discount. See Uniworld’s website or brochure for full terms & conditions.
Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available (or single occupancy in a single stateroom), within the applicable stateroom type and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to print.
MSC Cruises – Get More Get All
Terms & Conditions: “Get the Best” rates are per person based on double occupancy. The rates are subject to change and may vary without notice. This offer is valid on new bookings only, made between 5th of July 2018 and 4th of December 2018, valid on selected sailings from Summer 2019 Program. The offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability and confirmation by MSC Cruises. It is only combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discount, and not combinable with any other offer or MSC Discounts and/or Future Cruise Consultant Vouchers, unless otherwise stated on ad-hoc promotional material.
During the Pre Wave Campaign (Get the Best), for all the sailings included, the promotion will be visible on the reservation system at the time of the booking under the “Get the Best ” price descriptions.
The offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth guests pay the usual applicable rate. Flights and any other add-ons will be available at the current selling rates, payable by all guests under the same booking. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements. Single Supplement 100%.
For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information please refer to the MSC Cruises Brochure or visit msccruises.co.uk
Book with Confidence
Applicable for UK & Ireland only
- Valid for all new bookings 3jul18-31jul18
- Guests that booked within the above mentioned period can rebook up to 120 days prior to sailing moving their deposit to any other sailing.
- If guest decides to rebook to another sailing, rates & promotions valid at time of change will apply.
- Applicable for Gross and Fly / Cruise
- Not applicable to IX,OX,BX or MX (Sail away categories)
- No applicable on 1-3 night sailings
Guests making a new Premium All Inclusive cruise holiday booking between 3 July and 31 July 2018 will benefit from paying a £50 per person deposit* (where they book in advance of the date full payment is due), and receive up to US$500 on-board spending money* per stateroom against their booking. On-board credit is based on cruise length and category booked. Onboard credit has no monetary value and is non-transerable. It may not be used toward on board service charges, pre-purchased activities or foreign exchange transactions. Guests can transfer their £50 deposit to a new cruise booking up to 120 days before departure of the original cruise booked, however will not be able to transfer the on-board spending money unless this offer is applicable to the new cruise booking at the time of transfer. Otherwise, the new cruise booking will have the benefit of any promotional or time limited offer (if any) which may be applicable at the time of transfer.
*see separate T&Cs for those offers for details
- Offer is not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX or MX (Sail away Categories)
- Offer is for new individual FIT reservations and new speculative groups delegates.
- Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing speculative group and count towards tour conductor credits.
- Offer is not valid for affinity groups or tour operators and cannot be held as group block.
- Not valid on 1 – 3 night sailings.
- Onboard credit is per stateroom, based on cruise length and category booked.
- Anything consumed above the promotional benefit will be the responsibility of the guest at prevailing rates.
- Onboard credit has no monetary value and is non-transferable. It may not be used toward on board service charges, pre-purchased activities or foreign exchange transactions.
- Onboard Credit is applied to the 1st and 2nd guest on the reservation. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full onboard credit value.
- Government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary on board service charges and are additional.
- Cancellation fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.
- Not applicable to Chartered Dates and Group Types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE
- Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
- Applicable to NCL MIAMI, NCL INTL, NCL BRAZIL, NCL ASIA, NCL LONDON and Australia. This promotion does not apply to CE offices.
- This is a higher level promotion.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65.00 USD per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 USD per passenger per day Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships’ registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ©2018 NCL Corporation Ltd
Live date: 14th May 2018 to sail-date. Package Fares are available on selected 2018 departures. The fare includes flight, transfer to / from airport, 7 night Transatlantic Crossing onboard Queen Mary 2 and 2 nights in New York, pre or post cruise, staying in the Crown Plaza Times Square New York on a room only basis. Package excluded Grills Suite bookings. Fares are available as a package only and are not combinable with Cunard Fare bookings or other promotional offers and can not be exchanged for a cash alternative. Fares shown are per person in £ sterling based on two adults sharing the lowest grade of stateroom available and are subject to availability. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to press. For more details, terms and conditions please visit www.cunard.co.uk/ourfares.
- Save up to 30%– PLUS, Buy One Get One Half Price when sailing on selected Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo and Astoria sailings from December 2018.
- The new summer/autumn sales campaign for this programme will commence on Thu 05 July and will be based on saver fare discounts of up to 30% plus BOGOHP (Buy One Get One Half Price). This will be valid through until 31st October 2018.
- Nov – Dec 18 are part of the BOGOHP campaign (very few sailings in Nov)
- Selected sailings according to Cruise & Maritime’s terms and conditions
- Offers can be revoked at any time
- Sailing from now to 31 Oct 18 will be saver fares as per system
- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on selected Vasco Da Gama, Astor & Marco Polo sailings in 2018 with Cruise & Maritime Voyages
- Columbus, Marco Polo or Magellan and BOGOF from December 2019 to available 2020 selected sailings!
- Selected Vasco Da Gama sailings – BOGOF until 30th September 2018.
- Selected Astor sailings – BOGOF until 31st October 2018.
- Selected sailings according to Cruise & Maritime’s terms and conditions
- Offers can be revoked at any time
- Vasco da Gama – For both maiden and southbound 2019 voyages BOGOF fares to continue until 30 September 2018.
- Astor – For both southbound 2018 & northbound 2019 voyages BOGOF fares to continue until 31 October 2018.
ALL PRICES STATED ARE CRUISE ONLY. Fares listed are in GBP Sterling. Fares and Explore4 offers are based on Promo(s) NX/NQ/UU. Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy and include Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses. Explore4 offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy, for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom and excludes 3rd/4th guests, except as provided herein. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable. Offers are applicable on select 2018-2020 sailings. Subject to availability.
Signature Beverage Package (Drinks Package) has a daily limit of 15 beverages, which includes all beverages priced at US$9.00 or lower. Guests must order beverages one at a time and must be 21 years or older for alcoholic beverages. Sharing is not permitted. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the package if misused and refuse service for any reason, including service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated guests. Package excludes purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In Room Dining, or beverages on Half Moon Cay. Value of US$1000 is based on a 12-night cruise, per stateroom.
Pinnacle Grill dinner (speciality dining experience) : Guests receive one dinner per person. Reservations and dining times will be assigned and a confirmation card will be placed in your stateroom upon embarkation day. Offer excludes Specialty Dining Events in the Pinnacle Grill such as Le Cirque, De Librije, Master Chef’s Table and Sommelier Dinner.
Reduced fares for 3rd/4th guests is based on sharing a stateroom with 1st and 2nd guests, valid on select sailings, and based on Promo NS.
Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit.
Suite offer: Onboard Spending Money is US$100 per guest (US$200 per suite) is non-refundable, transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of that cruise, and may not be used in the casino. Offers are capacity controlled, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they have a full passport valid at least 6 months beyond the date travel is to commence. Explore4 offers end 19 November 2018. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands.
Applicable to new Cunard Fare Grills Suite bookings only. Fares shown are per person based on two adults sharing and are subject to availability. Book a holiday before 1 October 2018 and the fare for your Grills Suite will be the same as that of a stateroom at least one type lower (e.g. book a Princess Grill Suite (P2) for the same fare as a Britannia Club (A1), book a Queens Grills Suite (Q6) for the same price as a Princess Grill (P1)). Applicable to the 3rd and 4th berths, single supplements apply. Offer valid on selected voyages. Standard Cunard Fare benefits of on board spending money, car parking or return coach travel also apply. Choice of benefits dependent on cruise type, duration and time of booking. Offer is not applicable with Early Saver Fares, other promotional offers and can not be exchanged for a cash alternative. Cunard reserves the right to withdraw the offer in whole or on individual cruises at any time. Fares and other information are correct at the time of going to press. For more details, terms and conditions please visit www.cunard.co.uk/ourfares
†Select Prices shown are per person based on two adults sharing the lowest available grade of Outside cabin and are subject to availability. Fly-cruise prices shown are inclusive of economy class flights from/to London and transfers. Prices may vary for other departure airports.
*Book an applicable Select Price holiday and receive extra on-board spending money to spend during your cruise holiday in the on-board shops, bars, photo and art galleries, and on internet packages, restaurants, spa and shore excursions booked on board. The amount shown is per cabin based on two people sharing the lowest grade of cabin available within the applicable cabin type, and varies by cabin and cruise duration. Applicable to new Select Price bookings made between 1 August 2018 and 1 October 2018 on selected cabin grades on applicable departures between 2 August 2018 and 28 March 2020 and is additional to the P&O Cruises Select Price benefit of on-board spending money/car parking/return coach travel (choice of benefit dependent on cruise type, date, duration and time of booking). On-board spending money amount shown includes the Select Price benefit of on-board spending money plus the extra on-board spending money. On-board spending money can only be spent whilst on board. Offer is not applicable to Inside cabins, Early Savers or other promotional prices and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer in whole or on individual cruises at any time.
*Select Price bookings of 35 nights and under made up to 1 October 2018 will benefit from a 5% low deposit. Offer is not applicable to Early Savers or other promotional prices. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer in whole or on individual cruises at any time.
All advertised prices are in GBP/EURO, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom.
1. This promotion applies to the first two adult guests making a new booking of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing from November 2018 to April 2020 and booked between the 30 August 2018 and 14 November 2018 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. The following benefits are available for Eligible Bookings:
(i) The first two adult guests will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package; and
(ii) For eligible Bookings on selected European sailings & selected sailings from Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Singapore the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £300 per stateroom (being £150 per person) for Oceanview, £400 per stateroom (being £200 per person) for Balcony, Concierge Class & Aqua Class bookings and £600 per stateroom (being £300 per person) for Suite bookings;
(iii) For eligible Bookings on selected Rest of World sailings the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £150 per stateroom (being £75 per person) for Oceanview, £200 per stateroom (being £100 per person) for Balcony, Concierge Class & Aqua Class bookings and £300 per stateroom (being £150 per person) for Suite bookings;
(iv) For all sailings participating in this promotion additional 3rd, 4th or 5th guests occupying the same stateroom will each receive a complimentary Classic Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package; and a saving of 50% from the cruise fare for each additional 3rd, 4th or 5th guest occupying the same stateroom. The Cruise Fare refers to Cruise Fare and Taxes & Fees only. Other add-ons including, but not limited to, Gratuities, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the promotion. For the additional 50% discount to apply there must be at least three person occupancy of the same stateroom booking.
3. Prices are subject to change during the promotion.
4. Pricing after application of discounts represent savings over pre – promotion cruise fares on equivalent sailings. Discounts applied at invoice to the prevailing cruise fares on Eligible Bookings represent the minimum saving over pre –promotion cruise fare prices.
5. The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the second guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 year of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided instead. Please drink responsibly.
6. Promotion benefits will be added to eligible bookings within 30 days of sailing and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.
7. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
8. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
9. Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), Captains Club loyalty savings vouchers & One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer and Future Cruise Certificates.
10. Promotions are not combinable with Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with “”Go! Big, Better, Best”” offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
11. The facility to hold staterooms on Option is no longer available, any options that are held in the UK & Ireland will automatically cancel with no notification.
12. Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice.
13. The promotion applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via www.celebritycruises.co.uk only.
14. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2019-2020 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.
15. RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Prices shown are subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade within the stateroom type specified. Prices and availability are correct at time of publishing, and may go up or down. Free Balcony Upgrade offer is based on buying the lowest grade of Balcony stateroom for the price of an equivalent Oceanview category stateroom. For ships without Oceanview staterooms, the upgrade given is from Balcony to lowest grade of Mini-Suite stateroom. Offer is available from 31st August 2018 – 31st October 2018, and applies to cruises in this campaign only.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ (FOCL) standard Terms and Conditions which are available on our website, fredolsencruises.com, and on request. Information is correct at time of going to print (August 2018). Both must be read before booking. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined and are subject to availability. Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea. We reserve the right to amend itineraries for operational reasons. *FREE All Inclusive Upgrade: only applicable to new bookings made between 05/09/18 to 31/10/18 on selected 2019 and 2020 sailings only, exclusions apply. Free All Inclusive Upgrade covers selected house wines by the glass, selected beers, spirits (single shot servings only) and soft drinks, subject to availability. Tours, tips, premium drinks, premium hot drinks, medical facilities and other spend, during travel to the ship and while on board, are not included. Offer is capacity controlled and subject to availability. ▲FREE All Inclusive Upgrade: is valid on Norwegian Fjord cruises shown in this flyer on new bookings made between 31/08/18 to 31/10/18. E&OE. Should you prefer not to be contacted, you can opt out at any time by advising us by email to: email@example.com, by telephone: 0800 0355 029 or by post, specifying your full name and address. Please allow up to 28 days for this to take effect.
All-Inclusive 1st and 2nd Guests / Refreshments 3rd and 4th Guests / BOGO50 – 50% Saving on 2nd Guest
1. Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in categories Z, ZI, Y, YO, XN, X, XB, W & WS GTY are excluded) made between 4th September 2018 and 5th November 2018 on (i) selected sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 1st January 2019 and 31st December 2019 and (ii) Dubai sailings on Jewel of the Seas of 6 nights or more departing in 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Pricing is based on two or more people sharing the eligible stateroom (various categories) in GBP / EUR.
3. All Eligible Bookings will receive the following benefits:
(i) All Inclusive Deluxe Drinks Package (First and Second Stateroom Guest Only). Please drink responsibly
(ii) Refreshments Beverage Package (Third and Fourth Stateroom Guest Only)
4. All Eligible bookings that sail from UK, Europe and Caribbean will also receive Buy One Get One 50% off the 2nd guests cruise fare
Buy One Get One 50% Off
5. Buy One Get One 50% Off only applies to the 2nd guest booked in a stateroom on an Eligible Booking, and is a saving of 50% off the full standard cruise fare price of the first guest booked into the same stateroom. Other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to, gratuities, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included, and will not be reduced as part of the 50% saving promotion.
6. Discounts applied to the standard price which is the normal price that would be advertised based on Promoter’s standard pricing policies. Standard price is subject to change during the promotion period based on normal supply and demand.
All Inclusive Package
7. The All Inclusive promotion includes the Deluxe Beverage Package for adults when booking on an Eligible Booking. A Refreshment Beverage Package will be applied to guests under the applicable drinking age.
8. The Deluxe Beverage Package includes selected individual beverage items up to $12 (retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of cocktails, spirits, wines, beer, sodas, bottled water, juices, mocktails, premium coffee, premium tea and more. Bottles of wine are not included. Please drink responsibly.
9. The Refreshment Beverage package is applicable to any third and fourth guests over the age of two years booked into an eligible stateroom.
10. The Refreshment Package includes selected individual non-alcoholic beverage items up to $12 (retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water, juices, smoothies, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda beverages and a Coca-Cola souvenir cup.
11. Passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before the drinks package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.
1. Drinks packages offer selected drinks only and may be limited by value and brand. Click here for further information on available beverages and full restrictions. Where the first or second guest of an Eligible Booking is a minor, a Refreshment Drinks Package will be provided instead of the Deluxe Drinks package.
2. The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from North America & Canada is 21 years at the time of sailing and elsewhere is 18 years to comply with applicable laws.
12. This promotion is only combinable Crown & Anchor Discounts, Friends & Family Bookings, Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings), Future Cruise Certificates only, groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 3rd July 2018 and 3rd September 2018 at prevailing rate.
13. The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of non-Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
14. Options will not be permitted to be held during this promotion.
15. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion.
16. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have to cancel existing booking and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
17. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information and full terms and conditions please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2018-19 second edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
18. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, breach of guest conduct policy, change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
19. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands
- The ‘Save Up to £1000’ offer only applies to new bookings (guarantee staterooms excluded) that are made between 1st September and 31st October 2018 on selected sailings departing between 6th January and 27th August 2019 (“Eligible Bookings”). 2. Eligible Bookings will receive a saving of up to £1000 (£500pp) off the prevailing advertised Voyage Fare of the first and second guest sharing an eligible stateroom at the time of booking. Prices for Eligible Bookings are subject to change during the promotion period based on supply and demand. 3. The promotion is only combinable with single supplements, back-to-back benefits where both meet the terms of this promotion, on-board booking savings, Le Club Voyage loyalty savings bookings providing that the above conditions are met and made on-board via our Future Cruise Consultants and, Open Bookings, where made via the call centre. 4. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking information, ATOL protection, eligible sailings, terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to the Azamara Club Cruises 2018 first edition brochure or contact your travel agent. 4. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Azamara Club Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY. u Terms and Conditions apply. Visit MyClubRoyal.co.uk