Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has defined and refined the cruise experience, and judging by the number of passengers that come back time and again, they seem to have styled it to perfection.
Braemar, Black Watch, Boudicca and Balmoral are smaller ships where the emphasis is on you – a welcome guest. Smaller, Friendlier Ships means more interesting and varied itineraries. Fred. Olsen ships can sail to smaller ports that bigger ships cannot reach so there is less tendering and more time ashore. As a family run business, Fred. Olsen offers a more sociable atmosphere on board than ships with thousands of passengers; a friendlier service where guests are remembered by name, not just a number.
By operating smaller vessels they can moor in the very heart of things where it is often a short walk down the gang-way to shore rather than a lengthy tender ride to port. What’s more you will be able to come and go as you please, maybe to pop back for lunch or drop off your shopping bags before you head back ashore to explore some more.
The Fred. Olsen Difference…
• Personal & friendly service • Traditional British cruising • English speaking crew • Sterling currency on board • 218 single cabins across the fleet • Cruises of all durations (2–119 nights) • Fantastic cuisine • Visit over 200 exciting destinations
- Comfortable en suite room accommodation, including TV, hairdryer, individual air conditioning, and in-room safe (or use of free safety deposit boxes).
- Fine dining, informal buffets and late-night snacks throughout the day and early evening.
- Complimentary tea and coffee during the day and early evening at selected venues.
- Morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
- In-room sandwiches and snacks.
- All evening entertainment, including cabarets and dancing.
- Captain’s cocktail party and gala buffet.
- On board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and use of gym equipment.
- Daily on board activities and free lectures.
- Vistas special interest programmes, or Music & Laughter headline entertainers on many cruises (relevant Shore Tours and some add-ons may be chargeable).
- All port taxes for UK ports, Scottish ports of call and UK airport departure taxes (where collectable in advance).
- Gratuities are charged at £5.00 per person, per night but are voluntary and therefore can be adjusted or removed completely at Guest Services on board the ship.
Upgrade from £19 for All-Inclusive Drinks
Fred. Olsen cruise is always great value, with so much included in the price. Now you can add even more value to your holiday by upgrading to All Inclusive from just £19 per person, per night. You can enjoy selected beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks, all for one set price. Plus, you will be entitled to 50% discount off premium and branded drinks too.
Fred. Olsen know that seeing the world with new-found friends and like-minded travellers is a truly memorable and enjoyable experience, and understand that it’s often difficult to find a holiday for one without huge single supplements and charges. That’s why Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines are delighted to offer some fantastic ‘reduced single supplement deals’ on a wide selection of stunning cruise holidays and room grades, offering solo travellers the chance to visit breathtaking destinations around the world in the space and comfort of a twin room.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines Cruise Fleet
Search Options Click to remove
- Sail Date
- Best Value
- Most Popular
- Finding the latest cruises…