Since the company began over 25 years ago, we’ve seen significant growth and now deliver the best holiday recommendations and industry-leading, value for money cruise holidays.
As part of our huge expansion programme we are offering you the opportunity to work in our fast paced, challenging, and fun environment. We value each member of staff and want to help you develop and grow both professionally and personally with us.
We’ve got some exciting plans for future growth in the pipeline, and we need talented, driven individuals to help take us to the next level. We’ve got a number of openings available within the company, each with highly competitive salaries and benefits.
Reservations and Retention Assistant
Vision Cruise are currently looking for a motivated and confident Reservations and Retention Assistant. The working hours are 40 hours per week, and our hours of operation are 6am to 10.30pm Monday to Sunday. Salary of the national minimum wage plus monthly bonus dependent on targets.
– Managing and converting inbound sales calls.
– Responding promptly and accurately to inbound web and email enquiries.
– Contacting past customers for feedback and creating future sales.
– Assisting with the company’s loyalty programme.
– Achieving and exceeding monthly targets.
– Sales and travel experience essential.
– Customer Focus
– Sales skills and a drive to achieve targets
– Verbal communication
– Data entry skills with an attention to detail.
– Ability to work within a team but also independently
– Ability to adapt to new systems quickly
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: National Minimum Wage plus monthly bonus dependent on targets.
For all other applications please email email@example.com with your CV.