Since the company began over 25 years ago, we’ve seen significant growth and now deliver the best holiday recommendations and industry-leading, value for money cruise holidays.
As part of our huge expansion programme we are offering you the opportunity to work in our fast paced, challenging, and fun environment. We value each member of staff and want to help you develop and grow both professionally and personally with us.
We’ve got some exciting plans for future growth in the pipeline, and we need talented, driven individuals to help take us to the next level. We’ve got a number of openings available within the company, each with highly competitive salaries and benefits.
For all other applications please email email@example.com with your CV.
Current positions open : Reservations Consultant
– Managing and converting inbound sales calls.
– Responding promptly and accurately to inbound web, online, APP and email enquiries.
– Following up all enquiries, with an aim to convert the sale.
– Contacting past customers to build relationships, gain feedback and create future sales.
– Assisting with the company’s loyalty programme.
– Achieving and exceeding monthly targets.
– Customer Focus
– Sales skills and a drive to achieve targets
– Verbal communication
– Data entry skills with an attention to detail.
– Ability to work within a team but also independently
– Ability to adapt to new systems quickly
– Sales/travel experience would be an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: National Minimum Wage plus monthly bonus dependant on targets.