Advanced onboard wastewater treatment system
• All wastewater on board is directed to the water treatment system, so no water is allowed to leave the ship without specific treatment that cleans the water to very high standards.
• This avoids alien ocean organisms from being transported from one ocean area to other, which could threaten local ecosystems
• Any waste materials collected are sorted to segregate items for recycling
• We have significantly reduced plastic waste through a programme to eliminate or replace single use plastic items.
• Wide range of energy-saving equipment to maximise efficiency, such as smart heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
• LNG will virtually eliminate sulphur oxides (SOx) and particulates, and reduce nitrogen oxides (NOx) by 85%
• The elimination of SOx from the fuel means EGCS (scrubbers) will not be required
• LNG will reduce emissions of greenhouse gases by up to 20%
• The hull of the ship (the part below the water) is coated with special paint sot reduce the growth of organisms, reducing drag and maintaining efficiency through the water
In October 2021, we launched a worldwide competition in search of an artist to design an artwork for MSC Euribia hull, to symbolize MSC Cruises commitment to the sea. The unique and iconic design by artist Alex Flämig has been chosen to represent our message of dedication to the marine ecosystem: his artwork #SaveTheSea will be permanently featured on the ship’s hull. Moreover, the five finalists will have their designs displayed on board the ship in a new gallery.
MSC Euribia offers its guests 5 outstanding and unique pools, including one of the biggest and most intricate waterparks at sea. The pools are capable of accommodating over 1,000+ guests with comfort.
The Main Pool, 1.700 m2 with about 10 m2 of public space per guest, is one of the most plentiful to be found at sea.
The longest and more spectacular LED Dome at Sea. The indoor promenade features both Main and Speciality Restaurants along with numerous shops. The promenade is destined to become the ultimate destination for socializing and entertainment possibilities for guests.
The new amenities offer families innovative and diverse entertainment. MSC Euribia boasts seven rooms fully dedicated to children and teenagers of different age groups with endless entertainment. More than 100 hours of live entertainment per cruise for kids and teenagers organized in MSC Cruises’ clubs. In addition, MSC Euribia featuring the first MSC Foundation Youth Centre with activities based on sustainable future, extra space for teenagers and nine live originals family game shows per cruise, organised by MSC Cruises’ youth staff.
The MSC Aurea Spa on MSC Euribia is a world of relaxation, wellbeing and beauty and boasts an exclu-sive Thermal Area with sauna, steam bath and whirlpool, a professional Hair and Nail Salon and a Barber Shop. A contemporary Balinese Spa designed to revitalize your body and soul with a vast choice of authentic massages and beauty treatments
Over 30 years of travel experience. Been there, seen that, sailed the world.
Your money is safe with us, we’re ATOL & ABTA protected.
As a trusted company within the industry, we give the best and exclusive deals to our customers.
As a trusted company within the industry, your cruise adventure is a breeze when booked with us.
Sign up to our E-Newsletter now