Due to the current global environment, we’ve made the tough decision to voluntarily suspend cruise operations through 31st October, 2020 (excluding Australia sailings). Additionally, the remainder of the 2020 Europe season and the autumn Transatlantic sailings have also been cancelled, along with an additional pause in our China itineraries through 13th September, 2020. This will allow additional time to solidify our safety measures as we work to welcome you and your clients back onboard. We are thoughtfully analysing every aspect of the cruise experience and, as you can imagine, this takes time but we are steadily making progress.
Source: Royal Caribbean Group
After consulting with our partners at Cruise Lines International Association and in conjunction with the CDC, we’ve now extended our global suspension through September 15th, 2020 and plan to set sail on September 16th, 2020 for most of our fleet.
Source: Royal Caribbean
Royal Caribbean 25/03/20
Given global public health circumstances, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has decided to extend the suspension of sailings of our global fleet.
We expect to return to service on 12 May 2020. Because of announced port closures, we expect to return to service to Alaska by 1st July 2020 and Singapore sailings featuring Voyager of the Seas in June 2020.
A 125% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) will be automatically issued to all impacted guests. T&C’s apply
Alternatively, a full refund is an option for your customers, if preferred. There’s no need to rush this decision – refund requests are available until 31 December, 2021
Source: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
ROYAL CARIBBEAN ANNOUNCES GLOBAL VOLUNTARY SUSPENSION OF CRUISING
At Royal Caribbean International, the safety and well-being of our guests and crew are always our top priorities. After the decision was made on March 13th to voluntarily suspend our sailings departing from US ports, we’ve now made the decision to also suspend operations for the remainder of our sailings worldwide, effective at midnight, March 15th. If you are currently onboard a cruise, there’s no need to worry. We will complete our current sailing and debark as planned. Our goal is to resume operations on April 11th, 2020.
As a result of this change, we’re providing you with a 125% Future Cruise Credit to come back and sail with us by December 31, 2021
• This amount will be based on your total cruise fare paid. And, we’re giving you a little extra, knowing that this is such a unique circumstance.
• We will automatically issue you your Future Cruise Credit by Monday, April 13th, 2020 via email. So, there’s nothing for you to do!
• Please know, if you pre-purchased any amenities and packages – like internet, beverage, dining, or RoyalUp Upgrade, those will be automatically refunded.
Or, if you prefer the lower value in a full refund, we’re happy to process this for you. Given how fluid this situation is, and the opportunity to use the extra credit being offered, you have plenty of time to make up your mind. You have until December 31, 2021 to request a refund.
• Please contact us to start the refund process, if you’re willing to give up the higher value of your 125% Future Cruise Credit.
• We’ll then deactivate your Future Cruise Credit and process your refund to your original form(s) of payment, which will include any non-refundable deposits.
• To avoid waiting on the phone to cancel, please click here and we will get the process started for you.
• You can expect to receive your refund 30 days after you submit your request.
And, if you purchased air or hotel…
• via Royal Caribbean, these will also be automatically refunded to you.
• on your own, please contact the service provider directly for your options with them.
We know, this too shall pass, and we are optimistic that very soon you’ll be excited about planning your next cruise vacation. As always, the most important thing to us will always be the safety of our guests and crew. In the meantime, we’ll continue to monitor the global situation. We wish you good health and truly appreciate your continued loyalty.
Source : Royal Caribbean
Date : 15/03/20