MSC Cruises Introduces New 14 Night Itineraries
Wednesday 29th May 2019, 10:22am
MSC Cruises announces new 14 night gulf itineraries with additional embarkation ports in Doha, supported by new Qatar Airways partnership to further enrich Gulf cruise offering.
- New 14-night Gulf itinerary served from Doha, Qatar, an additional embarkation port in the region
- New partnership with five-star-rated Qatar Airways will offer guests a seamless Fly&Cruise experience
- Newly launched MSC Bellissima to spend the winter in the Gulf
MSC Cruises, the world’s largest privately-owned cruise line and market leader in Europe, South America, South Africa and the Gulf, have announced that it has introduced new, extended two-week cruises in the Gulf on its latest flagship, MSC Bellissima, for the winter 2019/2020 season, with Doha, Qatar, as a new embarkation port. Sales for these exclusive 14-night itineraries are now open, with the first cruise departing on the 28th November 2019.
Thanks to a new partnership with Qatar Airways, guests will also be able to fly from London to Doha as part of a Fly&Cruise package with the five-star-rated flag-carrying airline, offering total peace of mind. On arrival in Doha, guests have all day to explore the fascinating city before a sunset departure.
Gianni Onorato, MSC Cruises’ CEO, commented: “We are committed to constantly enriching our itineraries and providing our guests with as many options as possible – that’s why we’re delighted to introduce a new 14-night cruise to our already diverse offering in the Gulf. We now offer a third embarkation port in this region with the addition of Doha, Qatar. We have also introduced a new partnership with Qatar Airways that will make this a convenient and easily accessible port. With these new additions, we’re able to offer a wide choice of cruises to suit any guest looking for a winter-sun holiday in the ever-popular Gulf region.’
Qatar, and its capital city Doha, has become one of the world’s fastest-growing must-see hotspots thanks to immense investment in fantastic infrastructure and attractions. This, combined with being a centre for culture and history, now attracts around two million holiday-makers a year. Whether it’s the photogenic Doha Corniche waterfront, family-friendly Aqua Park Qatar, the Arab Museum of Modern Art or simply the country’s stunning beaches and year round warm weather– there’s no arguing that Doha is the ultimate winter-sun destination.
During these exclusive 14-night cruises, guests will be able to explore a rich itinerary of destinations, with a total of nine port calls, including:
• Dubai – two overnight stays in the breath-taking modern city. With over 35 hours in port, guests have plenty of time to explore the world’s tallest building, glitzy shopping malls, bustling nightlife scene and much more
• Abu Dhabi – with an eclectic mix of top modern tourist attractions and some of the world’s most well-known cultural hotspots, guests can visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World theme park or Yas Waterworld waterpark to name just a few
• Sir Bani Yas – the highlight for many, this island destination just off the coast of Abu Dhabi is an exclusive haven for MSC Cruises guests on the day of the ship’s call. A beach oasis destination with areas for relaxing, sunbathing and swimming, guests simply won’t want to leave
• Muscat, Oman –one of the oldest cities in the Middle East where guests can visit sites such as the fish market, the Portuguese fort and, above all Muttrah’s Souq, a must-see destination.
• Khasab, Oman – also known as the Top of the Emirates– it’s the most “northern” city in the Emirates. A town founded by the Portuguese at the beginning of the 17th century in a primer natural port area, Khasab offers a number of interesting excursions
• Bahrain – a must-see stop on the itinerary is the Kingdom of Bahrain – a truly unique island nation close to Qatar. Known for its unique forts, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Qal’at al-Bahrain (Bahrain Fort) is a sight not to be missed
MSC Cruises will deploy two ships in the Gulf from November to March. MSC Lirica will offer 11-night cruises as well as 14-night cruises that call also to India. In addition to the new 14-night itineraries, MSC Bellissima will also offer seven-night Gulf cruises embarking in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Source: MSC Cruises