Carnival Fascination To Undergo Multi-Million Dry Dock
Tuesday 19th December 2017, 9:43am
Carnival Fascination will undergo an extensive multi-million-dollar dry dock that will add a range of of popular food and drink venues including Guy’s Burger Joint, Alchemy Bar, BlueIguana Cantina, RedFrog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, Cherry on Top and Bonsai Sushi Express.
These new spaces will be added to Carnival Fascination during a two-weeo period of dry dock which will take place between the 4th and 17th February 2018 in Freeport, Bahamas. The ship will then resume its year-round schedule of seven-day southern Caribbean itineraries from San Juan in Puerto Rico, which it isn’t currently running as the ship has been chartered to FEMA to house relief workers in St. Croix.
The new F&B options aboard Carnival Fascination include:
- Guy’s Burger Joint: a free-of-charge poolside venue developed in partnership with Food Network personality Guy Fieri serving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries enjoyed amidst a décor that celebrates the chef’s California roots and love of car culture.
- RedFrog Rum Bar: a poolside watering hole offering the quintessential Caribbean vacation vibe with refreshing Caribbean rum-based frozen drinks and beers, including Carnival’s own private label draught brew, ThirstyFrog Red.
- BlueIguana Cantina: a complimentary poolside Mexican eatery where guests can enjoy authentic freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, as well as an elaborate toppings and salsa bar.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar: a fun and festive outdoor bar offering a laid-back Mexican-themed atmosphere and tequila-based frozen drinks and beers, perfect for chillin’ by the pool.
- Cherry on Top: The “sweetest spot on board,” Cherry on Top is the gateway to the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, fun-and-fanciful gifts, just-because novelties, colorful custom apparel and more.
- Alchemy Bar: a vintage-themed cocktail “pharmacy” that’s the go-to spot for guests seeking a unique experience with mixologists who “prescribe” concoctions from different elixirs and ingredients or guests’ own custom-created cocktails.
- Bonsai Sushi Express: the success of the full-service Bonsai Sushi restaurants has spawned this casual, convenient yet equally tasty offshoot featuring a mouth-watering array of sushi, sashimi, rolls and more.
These new options will be in addition to the already popular attractions onboard such as the WaterWorks aqua park which features a 300-foot-long Twister slide as well as Seuss at Sea plus entertainment options such as Punchliner Comedy Club, Hasbro, The Game Show and many more.