Oceana – family-friendly, mid-size ship
Your holiday begins the minute you step into Oceana’s bustling atrium. On board you’ll enjoy a welcoming informal atmosphere with plenty to keep kids entertained. Adults can indulge in the spa, hedge bets in the casino or relax with a cocktail on the terrace.
Oceana venues at a glance
- 5 places to dine including two main restaurants
- Footlights theatre & Starlights show lounge
- 9 bars or lounges to socialise in including 3 deck bars
- Plenty of places to relax and unwind including a spa and 5 whirlpool spas
Perfect for families
Oceana is great for families. With age-specific kids’ clubs, a night nursery for under 4s, and dedicated family restaurants with early eating times, you’ll be able to enjoy quality time together as well as time separately.
What to expect
- Free age-specific children’s clubs ranging from 2-17 years and night nursery for under 4s
- Family-friendly swimming pools
- Dedicated family restaurants and early eating times for children
- Shore excursions designed for families
Great for adults
Enjoy delicious dining, dazzling entertainment, cocktails on the terrace, the casino, and celebrations in the Champagne bar. There’s also plenty of places to relax and unwind including a luxury spa and salon.
What to expect
- Evening entertainment such as theatre shows, bands, comedy, and cabaret performances
- 4 pools and 5 whirlpool spas
- A chance to dress up with black tie evenings on board
- A theatre and show lounge