Britannia, Our Flagship
Inspired by our past. Designed for the future. There has never been a more stylish way to see the world!
Nothing beats the feeling of stepping on board a new ship for the first time. Whether you’re new to cruising, or a veteran of the high seas, your moments on board Britannia are sure to be truly memorable.
Designed for the modern British holidaymaker
Combining the excitement of cruising with the sophistication of a five-star hotel, Britannia isn’t just the biggest ship ever built exclusively for the British market – she’s the most glamorous too. Your first moments on board are sure to be truly memorable as the spectacular ‘starburst’ centrepiece of her atrium comes into view.
Britannia venues at a glance
- Over 10 places to dine
- Over 10 places to unwind
- 7 entertainment venues
- 8 bars, pubs, and places to socialise
Perfect for families
Britannia offers the perfect balance, bringing the opportunity to enjoy quality time together as well as time separately. From hassle-free meal times to carefree days out, we really have got it all covered.
What to expect
- Comfy cabins with upper berths like bunk beds or sofa beds
- Free age-specific children’s clubs including children’s entertainment such as treasure hunts, crafts, sports tournaments and parties
- Splash zone, ideal for younger children and for older kits a teens’ sun deck
Great for adults
Step aboard and find everything you need for a relaxing holiday including plenty of restaurants, bars, pools, a luxurious spa, a gym, a theatre and shops/
What to expect
- Activities including yoga, pilates and dance classes
- Evening entertainment such as theatre shows, bands, comedy and cabaret performances
- The Serenity pool – a tranquil area to relax
- Luxurious spa and retreat
- A chance to dress up with black tie evenings on board