Aurora – Classic cruising for everyone
Mid-sized Aurora is a worldclass ship, bringing the joys of classic cruise travel to all. With a skydome over her inviting Crystal Pool you’ll enjoy stylish surrounds whatever the weather. At her heart a 35 foot sculpture dominates the atrium while The Crow’s Nest offers panoramic views.
Aurora will enjoy a refit and refurbishment in April 2019 and will then move over to cater exclusively for adults; these changes will take effect from cruise R905 onwards.
Aurora venues at a glance
- Over five places to dine including two select dining venues
- Luxurious spa and salon
- Late night music venue, dazzling entertainment, cinema and theatre
- Over ten places to socialise and enjoy a drink
Great for adults
Step aboard and you’ll find everything you need including fine dining, quiet and lively bars, pools, luxurious spa and salon, gym, fitness classes and shops.
What to expect:
- Activities including yoga, pilates and dance classes
- Evening entertainment such as theatre shows, bands, comedy and cabaret performances
- Pool exclusively for adults
- Masquerade – a late night music venue
- A chance to dress up with black tie evenings on board
Aurora offers the perfect balance, bringing the opportunity to enjoy quality time together as well as time separately. From hassle-free meal times to carefree days out, we really have got it all covered.
What to expect
- Various cabin types to accommodate families
- Free age-specific children’s clubs ranging from 2-17 years
- Family-friendly swimming pools