Seabourn UNESCO Partnership
Though Seabourn is not the first cruise line to offer cruises to UNESCO World Heritage site, it is the first one to enter an official partnership with the organisation. Seabourn has partnered with UNESCO to promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage properties. Through this support to UNESCO the cruise line helps engender a wider understanding and commitment for the UNESCO World Heritage Convention’s mission to identify, safeguard, and promote unique cultural and natural heritage around the world deemed to possess outstanding universal value for all humankind. For guests, this partnership with UNESCO means their travels with Seabourn will be enhanced by deeper insight and information about these intriguing destinations while supporting their conservation through sustainable tourism.
The art of conversation has always been central to the Seabourn experience. Their voyages attract interesting, interested people – people who enjoy talking together, sharing their interests, their adventures and discoveries, and their life stories with longtime and newfound friends. Their enthusiasms and curiosity are far-ranging, and these are what spark their desire to travel the world.
To encourage and enhance this satisfying aspect of your Seabourn voyage, they invite luminaries of particular interest and accomplishment to join guests onboard – and bring fascinating insights, expert opinions and delightfully entertaining diversions to the conversation.
- Arts Conversations highlight luminaries from the fields of music, theatre, dance, film, literature, and plastic arts.
- Culinary Conversations feature chefs, winemakers, critics, producers, and other culinary experts.
- Culture & Destination Conversations involve scholars and professors well-versed in such disciplines as geography and history.
- Current Affairs & History Conversations involve Diplomats and experts discuss international relations, politics and economic affairs.
- Science Conversations call on astronomers, geologists, naturalists, physicists and other researchers for answers.
- Speakers with special knowledge about World Heritage projects share deeper insights and behind-the-scenes information.
Black River Ossetra Caviar
Seabourn are especially proud to be able to offer you Black River ossetra sturgeon caviar, which is sustainably produced by a unique wild-farming method that enables enjoyment without compromising the species’ future.
Your home away from home is a superbly appointed luxury suite. Here, you can revel in sublime comfort as the world passes by. The sea is always in view, framed by the expanse of a five-foot picture window or the doors of your balcony or verandah. Fine Egyptian cotton linens, a fluffy duvet and king-sized down and feather pillows encourage the indulgence of afternoon naps. Sunshine enters your suite each day in the form of your personal suite stewardess.
Seabourn Cruises Cruise Fleet
Search Options Click to remove
- Sail Date
- Best Value
- Most Popular
- Finding the latest cruises…