Fred. Olsen River Cruises
Introducing Fred. Olsen’s dedicated river cruising boat, Brabant. This elegant and comfortable vessel is in keeping with the British style of Fred. Olsen’s ocean-going cruise ships. Brabant’s bright and spacious public areas and 79 well-equipped rooms and suites, spread across four decks, provide the intimate, home-from-home feel which Fred. Olsen’s guests already know and love.
There is a comfortable ambience and ample space in which to relax and enjoy the river cruise experience with around 150 fellow guests. What’s more, Brabant’s friendly, attentive crew look after you all the way and guests can pay in pound sterling on board, while the food and fantastic service have been specifically tailored to suit British taste.
Smaller-sized and classically designed, Brabant lends herself perfectly to Fred. Olsen’s approach to cruising. Making the most of the boat’s size advantage, they can expertly craft simply unforgettable river cruise itineraries which do not only feature some of Europe’s most breathtaking river scenery and cities, but also include chances to enjoy journeys along spellbinding, size-restricted sections of rivers during daytime hours and calls into stunning destinations that larger boats can’t access.
No matter which incredible Fred. Olsen river cruise you choose you’re in for a very special experience aboard Brabant.
Prices shown are Cruise Only, However we can add flights & overseas transfers for £300 per person.
Get the Fred. Olsen River Cruise £200pp Extra Upgrade Package, and enjoy all this:
Enjoy a Tour On Every Port Day
With our great value Tour Package offer, you can tie up all your plans for adventure with one remarkable price. You’ll enjoy a tour every port day.
Your Dining Drinks Upgrade and Tips covered
With your Dining Drinks Upgrade, you’ll enjoy red and white house wines, a choice of beers and branded soft drinks with your lunchtime and evening meals. Plus, what’s even better, we’ll take care of your Tips for the Cabin Stewardess and Waiter.
All of the following comes as standard on every Fred. Olsen river cruise:
- Comfortable en suite accommodation with flat-screen TV, hairdryer, safe and individually controlled air conditioning
- Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with ‘early riser’ breakfast, breakfast buffet, casual lunch, five-course à la carte dinner and late-night snacks
- Complimentary tea & coffee station 24 hours a day
- Complimentary afternoon tea & coffee with sandwiches and cakes
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Use of leisure facilities including Fitness Room and Wellness Tub
- Complimentary bike hire for use ashore (subject to availability, on a first come, first served basis)
- Lounge music by pianist, or duo every day
All local taxes and port charges (where collectable in advance)
And in order for you to be fully prepared for your Fred. Olsen river cruise, you may wish to consider budgeting for the below:
- Flights to/from ship (£300 per person, please call for details)
- On board refreshments – Drinks Dining Upgrade available
- Shore Tours
- Gratuities (discretionary; recommended £8 per person, per night)
- Hairdressing, health and beauty treatments
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning
- Passports and Visa costs
- Holiday insurance
- Government levies or taxes (advised at time of travel)
Fred. Olsen River Cruises Cruise Fleet
Search Options Click to remove
- Sail Date
- Best Value
- Most Popular
- Finding the latest cruises…