Cruise & Maritime Voyages
Welcome to Cruise & Maritime Voyages…
Cruise & Maritime Voyages aim to offer a more traditional and leisurely ‘country house’ style of cruising and maritime experience aboard our classic-style cruise ships – Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo, Astor and Astoria, where the emphasis is very much on providing attentive service within a friendly ‘home from home’ atmosphere. These small to mid-size ships are accessible to more ports of call than the larger resort ships, enabling us to offer some truly innovative itineraries.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages is the UK’s leading independent cruise line dedicated to providing high levels of customer service. The start of your cruise holiday should be a stress-free experience too, that allows you to step on board ready to be pampered and waited on. After check-in formalities, you will soon be making your way along the gangway and welcomed aboard by a steward who will personally show you to your cabin.
Sterling is the onboard currency on board Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo and Astoria, so there’s no need to worry about currency exchange.
What’s included in the Cruise & Maritime Cruise Deals fare…
- Comfortable cabin accommodation of your choice
- Excellent service standards from a very friendly and attentive crew
- Delicious full board cuisine, plus afternoon teas and late night snacks
- Welcome & Farewell Captain’s Cocktail Parties (cruises of 6 nights or more)
- Self service tea & coffee, from 6am to midnight
- Stylish entertainment, cabarets and popular classical interludes
- Daytime activities programme
- Informative guest speakers and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more)
- Wide range of leisure facilities to enrich your time on board
- Porterage of luggage from port to cabin
- Port Taxes
Cruising for Adults Only…
Marco Polo and Astoria operate as ‘child free’ ships. This means that you can enjoy the pleasures of cruising in the company of adult passengers only. CMV will accept teenagers who are 16 years old or above at the time of sailing, but they must be accompanied by adult passengers. Although Magellan and Columbus will operate for adults only, CMV are offering Multi-Generational cruises in the summer months with no age restriction. Please note that there are no specific children’s facilities on board.
Although Columbus and Magellan operate essentially for adults only, we are offering a choice of Multi-Generational cruises, with no age restriction, during school holiday periods. These cruises enable the whole family to enjoy quality time together. Please note that there are no specific children’s facilities on board. Children’s fares start from just £99 per child, when sharing with two adults.
For singles travelling on cruises of 6 nights or more, CMV offer a special programme of events including a welcome cocktail party and get togethers with the opportunity to meet like-minded travellers. On board Columbus and Magellan, CMV have set aside 150 twin cabins for single occupancy priced with just a 25% supplement on the equivalent category twin share prices. A Cruise & Maritime Voyages cruise offers so many benefits for those travelling alone.
- A safe environment.
- No flying – unpack once!
- Experience many new destinations, scenery and cultures in one holiday
- The unique camaraderie of travelling together on a smaller CMV ship
- Solo travellers need never be alone; but if you want to be, you can be
- Special on board programme of events including a welcome cocktail party and get-togethers
- The opportunity to meet like-minded travellers and make new friends
Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Fleet
Search Options Click to remove
- Sail Date
- Best Value
- Most Popular
- Finding the latest cruises…