You’ve got the cost of your cruise from your travel agent. Buying in bulk from cruise lines means we can offer you the best prices. But, what about those pesky costs that you didn’t think about? Booking fees, admin fees; they all add up.
So what about other cruise travel agents compared to Vision Cruise? Well, we go through the Top 10 Hidden Costs from Cruise Travel Agents below, and let you know that it’s money in your pocket to book with us…
- Cost of Calling – You can be on the phone chatting away to a cruise consultant, and all that time you’re being charged. Our calls on the Freephone numbers that begin with 0800 or 0808 won’t cost you a penny, so no need to fret over the phone bill.
- Baggage Allowance – When booking a tailor-made package, make sure you know what’s included. We make sure luggage is included in every quote you receive, so you can pack what you want. Transfers are included majority of the time, to let your mind rest easy. But if they’re not on the odd occasion, we’ll always let you know.
- Cancellation fee (on top of cruise line charge) – These charges are down to each individual cruise line and differ in costs. However, we don’t charge you on top of that; you pay the minimum. For Cruise & Stay Holidays, the cancellation charges will also be decided by Hotels and Airlines – but again, we won’t charge anything on top this!
- ATOL Protection Contribution (Tailor-made and Flight Plus bookings) – No contribution from you when you book with us. Other cruise travel agents can charge per person.
- Scheduled Airline Failure Insurance (Flight Plus bookings) – Same again, you pay nothing with us but you could be paying per person if booked through some other cruise travel agents.
(Information is subject to change. Information correct at time of publishing)